• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Electronics box on T-top (show me what you have)

210FSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hello guys. New to the site and first post. I’m looking to see if anyone can show me some pics of the electronics box mounted to your t-top. I know Fishmaster makes one (just not into drilling) into t-top and Dolphin makes one which has non-drilling mounting brackets. Just trying to get an idea as to what it will look like on our boats. Thanks in advance for your help!

Not sure if this was first posted in the correct section or not?? Please delete other post if it was.

210FSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
No takers, lol ???

210FSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yes, thank you. I had stumbled across his earlier. I was looking to see if anyone had one that was available for retail sale. His looks to be a custom made one. I’ll probably just take a chance with the Fishmaster one. Thanks again.

Jet Boat Okie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Are you thinking this one?

210FSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yes, that’s the one. Just wasn’t excited to drill into the T-top because their brackets are screw in only. There’s another brand “Dolphin”, it uses different non drilling brackets but I think it may be too large. That’s why I was trying to see if anyone had one they could take a pic. Thanks