• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

End of year COBRA SUPER STEERING SUPER SALE

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
New Cobra end of year Super Sale on selected Super Steering Systems !

First system being offered is the SUPER ULTIMATE SYSTEM.

This system fits all 19 foot single engine Yamaha jet boats up to and including the model year 2017
This system also fits all twin engine Yamaha jet boats up to and including the model year 2014 on the 24 foot boats.
And all 21 foot boats up to and including the model year 2016.
The Super ultimate steering system is spring loaded, adjustable , and selectable allowing you to set the influence to your personal preference with the ability to change that level if your needs change.
The super ultimate system is laser cut from tempered aluminum. No drilling ,no epoxy and no plastic parts.
The new Super design automatically provides you with extra steering influence for slow speed and docking assistance for both forward and reverse control.
The Super Ultimate system is carefully designed to prevent causing any unnecessary steering resistance even when being operated at its maximum influence levels.
The Super fins are designed with additional fin surface positioned above the bottom of the nozzle, so that the extra surface is only in play when your boat is off plane when the hull is sitting lower in the water, once the hull is back up on plane that surface is above the water to avoid unnecessary drag on the steering helm giving you the best of both worlds by design .
This system addresses the steering and handling voids commonly experienced with stock jet boats, putting you in control for water sports or when operating in wind, waves, rough conditions, strong currents, heavy boat traffic areas as well as for better control backing and docking . Cobra Super Ultimate Steering

The Super Ultimate system is also compatible with our mega fang plus upgrade . Cobra Venom MEGA FANGS PLUS

During this sale I am offering the single Super Ultimate for Only $ and the Twin set for Only $
This sale includes free domestic shipping via U S PRIORITY MAIL !!!

Next system being offered at a sale price is the SUPER ULTIMATE A K twin system.
This system was specifically designed for the 2017 and 2018 model year 21 foot boats and the 2015 through 2018 model year 24 foot boats.
This model specific steering system incorporates the Super Ultimate fin with the adjustments and spring loaded feature creating a V configuration with the existing factory rudder while avoiding any fin interaction with the turbulence located between the factory articulating keel and the nozzles.
The system also incorporates a second tie rod to connect the port nozzle to the rudder for a balanced system. This system is also compatible with the mega fang plus upgrade .
The sale price for the super ultimate A K steering system is $ and it includes the same free domestic priority mail shipping .
Cobra Super Ultimate AK Steering System

Next system being offered in this sale will be the single engine Super Ultimate A K - 19 steering system for all Yamaha 19 foot single engine boats in the 2019 and 2020 model years .
The main difference is this system is built model specific to be compatible with the factory keel and rudder as well as the new style nozzles and reverse gates.
One very important thing about this and all my steering systems is designing systems that are very effective but not intrusive under the boat to avoid drag and avoid excess high speed steering resistance at the helm. Single engine boats have the nozzle at the lowest point of the boat so this system is built with that in mind , the bottom of the fins stay in close relation to the bottom of the factory rudder when they are fully deployed.
The sale price for this system is $ , including free domestic priority mail

Now the common denominator with these systems is that they all use the Super Ultimate Fins in model specific applications.
Next we do the same with the Super Magnum Fins for different model applications.
The super Magnum style fins also incorporate a larger top portion of the fin to provide increased influence at slow speed off plane steering just like the Super Ultimate, they also offer adjustability for different influence levels and they are made of the same tempered aircraft aluminum for strength and effectiveness. They bolt on with no drilling they do not require any epoxy and have no plastic parts.
like the super Ultimate Systems they are designed to provide all time steering for all conditions and to avoid heavy steering at speed even when the fins are fully deployed, the main difference is they are not spring loaded however they operate in the same areas as the Super Ultimate and in the unlikely event of an impact they are designed to allow the fin to move up to avoid damage to the nozzles or reverse then just push it back to its proper position.

First the Super Magnum A K Steering system for all 24 foot Yamaha jet boats model year 2015 to 2018 and all 21 foot Yamaha jet boats model years 2017 and 2018 .
This model specific steering system incorporates the Super Magnum fins with the adjustments creating a V configuration with the existing factory rudder while avoiding any fin interaction with the turbulence located between the factory articulating keel and the nozzles.
The system also incorporates a second tie rod to connect the port nozzle to the rudder for a balanced system. This system is also compatible with the mega fang plus upgrade or the A K fang upgrade.
The sale price for the Super Magnum A K steering system is $288.00 and it includes the free domestic priority mail shipping .

Next is the Super magnum A K - 19 version twin engine system utilizing the Same Super Magnum Fin and tie rod designed to fit the newest 2019 and 2020 nozzle and reverse used on those model year twin engine jet boats.
Sale priced at only $298 including the free domestic priority mail shipping. Now keep in mind that this Super sale covered all of the new SUPER steering systems for Yamaha jet boats.

This sale is still in effect and I now have the VIPER steering to add to the list of Super steering systems with the new TOP FANG SET combo or upgrade that is compatible with ALL of the Viper system models !
And it can be added to any of the Viper NK or NK2 setups even if they already have the lower fangs added.

As with all the super steering systems the new Top fangs add extra steering input in the off plane slow speed realm and once the boat is on plane the added fin surfaces above the water automatically . So the sale price to upgrade your existing Viper system with the Top Fangs is $ to purchase a viper for your Yamaha single engine jet boat the viper alone is now on sale for $, with the top fangs $ and if you add both the top and bottom fang sets with the viper the price is $ . Domestic priority mail is included.
Viper with top fangs added 004.JPG

Again this systems use the same super magnum fins with the extra tie rod setup with the necessary modifications to accommodate the specific nozzle and reverse design changes used on the newer twin engine boats.

Notice this SUPER SALE is still in effect, Remember all the systems I am offering in this end of year sale are the NEWEST SUPER STEERING SYSTEMS !

And NOW I am adding one more system to the SALE , THE VIPER

All the VIPER systems Will be sale priced at $ with free domestic shipping.

I also have a surprise that can turn your existing VIPER into a SUPER VIPER, the "TOP FANGS"

By upgrading your existing VIPER you will be adding the top surfaces that will increase the steering effect in both forward and reverse when the boat is off plane in slow mode, when the boat is on plane these top fangs will automatically be up out of the water, just like the top surfaces of the SUPER FINS on other steering systems.

You can even add these TOP FANGS to any of the VIPER NK or NK2 that already have the mega fang plus on them.

So here is the SALE PRICE to upgrade your existing VIPER SYSTEM with the TOP FANGS $ .

Here is the SALE PRICE if you are ordering a VIPER and the TOP FANGS together during the sale $.

OR if you are ordering the VIPER NK OR NK2 with the bottom mega fang plus $ or the full set of both top and bottom fangs with the NK or NK@ the sale price is $. So save some money and buy yourself a new boat without the expense.

Take advantage of these sale prices before this sale ends.

In order to take advantage of this super sale pricing you must contact me directly either via a pm here or by email jeff@cobrajetsteering.com
Any questions about a certain system feel free to contact me directly.
The posted sale pricing is valid while inventory lasts and is subject to end without prior notice. Thank you, J T Walkowiak

Attachments

Last edited:

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Any idea on how long the sale will be going on?

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@Ratket I honestly have not decided yet but it is currently in effect until further notice .

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Just a reminder this sale is still in effect. So take advantage of it while you can , High speed assistance , slow speed assistance and everywhere in between the most versatile steering available at any price.
It's like buying a new boat without the expense.
Laser cut, tempered aircraft aluminum carefully designed to avoid hard steering at speed . Most systems allow you to choose the level of effect to meet your personal needs .
So many features and benefits, too many to list here, from a variety of systems being offered at discounted prices, just shoot me a pm or email me jeff@cobrajetsteering.com

Brussmat

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The super ultimate ak-19 (I have a 2019 ar195) says $188 in your post, but is $236 in the link?

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
To get the sale price you need to email me or pm me directly, in that message I need the state you live in, the boat info and the system you wish to order , then I send you the discounted invoice that you pay directly with a credit or debit card. I am doing this the same way I handle military and first responder discounts

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
This sale is still in effect and I now have the VIPER steering to add to the list of Super steering systems with the new TOP FANG SET combo or upgrade that is compatible with ALL of the Viper system models !
And it can be added to any of the Viper NK or NK2 setups even if they already have the lower fangs added.

As with all the super steering systems the new Top fangs add extra steering input in the off plane slow speed realm and once the boat is on plane the added fin surfaces above the water automatically . So the sale price to upgrade your existing Viper system with the Top Fangs is $ to purchase a viper for your Yamaha single engine jet boat the viper alone is now on sale for $, with the top fangs $ and if you add both the top and bottom fang sets with the viper the price is $ . Domestic priority mail is included.

Again this systems use the same super magnum fins with the extra tie rod setup with the necessary modifications to accommodate the specific nozzle and reverse design changes used on the newer twin engine boats.

Notice this SUPER SALE is still in effect, Remember all the systems I am offering in this end of year sale are the NEWEST SUPER STEERING SYSTEMS !

All the VIPER systems Will be sale priced at $ with free domestic shipping.

I also have a surprise that can turn your existing VIPER into a SUPER VIPER, the "TOP FANGS"

By upgrading your existing VIPER you will be adding the top surfaces that will increase the steering effect in both forward and reverse when the boat is off plane in slow mode, when the boat is on plane these top fangs will automatically be up out of the water, just like the top surfaces of the SUPER FINS on other steering systems.

You can even add these TOP FANGS to any of the VIPER NK or NK2 that already have the mega fang plus on them.

So here is the SALE PRICE to upgrade your existing VIPER SYSTEM with the TOP FANGS $ .

Here is the SALE PRICE if you are ordering a VIPER and the TOP FANGS together during the sale $.

OR if you are ordering the VIPER NK OR NK2 with the bottom mega fang plus $ or the full set of both top and bottom fangs with the NK or NK@ the sale price is $. So save some money and buy yourself a new boat without the expense.

In order to take advantage of this super sale pricing you must contact me directly either via a pm here or by email jeff@cobrajetsteering.com
The posted sale pricing is valid while inventory lasts and is subject to end without prior notice. Thank you, J T Walkowiak

Last edited:

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
All these various steering systems are still on sale so don't miss out.
New Cobra end of year Super Sale on selected Super Steering Systems !

First system being offered is the SUPER ULTIMATE SYSTEM.

This system fits all 19 foot single engine Yamaha jet boats up to and including the model year 2017
This system also fits all twin engine Yamaha jet boats up to and including the model year 2014 on the 24 foot boats.
And all 21 foot boats up to and including the model year 2016.
The Super ultimate steering system is spring loaded, adjustable , and selectable allowing you to set the influence to your personal preference with the ability to change that level if your needs change.
The super ultimate system is laser cut from tempered aluminum. No drilling ,no epoxy and no plastic parts.
The new Super design automatically provides you with extra steering influence for slow speed and docking assistance for both forward and reverse control.
The Super Ultimate system is carefully designed to prevent causing any unnecessary steering resistance even when being operated at its maximum influence levels.
The Super fins are designed with additional fin surface positioned above the bottom of the nozzle, so that the extra surface is only in play when your boat is off plane when the hull is sitting lower in the water, once the hull is back up on plane that surface is above the water to avoid unnecessary drag on the steering helm giving you the best of both worlds by design .
This system addresses the steering and handling voids commonly experienced with stock jet boats, putting you in control for water sports or when operating in wind, waves, rough conditions, strong currents, heavy boat traffic areas as well as for better control backing and docking . Cobra Super Ultimate Steering

The Super Ultimate system is also compatible with our mega fang plus upgrade . Cobra Venom MEGA FANGS PLUS

During this sale I am offering the single Super Ultimate for Only $159 and the Twin set for Only $318
This sale includes free domestic shipping via U S PRIORITY MAIL !!!

Next system being offered at a sale price is the SUPER ULTIMATE A K twin system.
This system was specifically designed for the 2017 and 2018 model year 21 foot boats and the 2015 through 2018 model year 24 foot boats.
This model specific steering system incorporates the Super Ultimate fin with the adjustments and spring loaded feature creating a V configuration with the existing factory rudder while avoiding any fin interaction with the turbulence located between the factory articulating keel and the nozzles.
The system also incorporates a second tie rod to connect the port nozzle to the rudder for a balanced system. This system is also compatible with the mega fang plus upgrade .
The sale price for the super ultimate A K steering system is $344.00 and it includes the same free domestic priority mail shipping .
Cobra Super Ultimate AK Steering System

Next system being offered in this sale will be the single engine Super Ultimate A K - 19 steering system for all Yamaha 19 foot single engine boats in the 2019 and 2020 model years .
The main difference is this system is built model specific to be compatible with the factory keel and rudder as well as the new style nozzles and reverse gates.
One very important thing about this and all my steering systems is designing systems that are very effective but not intrusive under the boat to avoid drag and avoid excess high speed steering resistance at the helm. Single engine boats have the nozzle at the lowest point of the boat so this system is built with that in mind , the bottom of the fins stay in close relation to the bottom of the factory rudder when they are fully deployed.
The sale price for this system is $188 , including free domestic priority mail

Now the common denominator with these systems is that they all use the Super Ultimate Fins in model specific applications.
Next we do the same with the Super Magnum Fins for different model applications.
The super Magnum style fins also incorporate a larger top portion of the fin to provide increased influence at slow speed off plane steering just like the Super Ultimate, they also offer adjustability for different influence levels and they are made of the same tempered aircraft aluminum for strength and effectiveness. They bolt on with no drilling they do not require any epoxy and have no plastic parts.
like the super Ultimate Systems they are designed to provide all time steering for all conditions and to avoid heavy steering at speed even when the fins are fully deployed, the main difference is they are not spring loaded however they operate in the same areas as the Super Ultimate and in the unlikely event of an impact they are designed to allow the fin to move up to avoid damage to the nozzles or reverse then just push it back to its proper position.

First the Super Magnum A K Steering system for all 24 foot Yamaha jet boats model year 2015 to 2018 and all 21 foot Yamaha jet boats model years 2017 and 2018 .
This model specific steering system incorporates the Super Magnum fins with the adjustments creating a V configuration with the existing factory rudder while avoiding any fin interaction with the turbulence located between the factory articulating keel and the nozzles.
The system also incorporates a second tie rod to connect the port nozzle to the rudder for a balanced system. This system is also compatible with the mega fang plus upgrade or the A K fang upgrade.
The sale price for the Super Magnum A K steering system is $288.00 and it includes the free domestic priority mail shipping .

Next is the Super magnum A K - 19 version twin engine system utilizing the Same Super Magnum Fin and tie rod designed to fit the newest 2019 and 2020 nozzle and reverse used on those model year twin engine jet boats.
Sale priced at only $298 including the free domestic priority mail shipping. Now keep in mind that this Super sale covered all of the new SUPER steering systems for Yamaha jet boats.

As with all the super steering systems the new Top fangs add extra steering input in the off plane slow speed realm and once the boat is on plane the added fin surfaces above the water automatically . So the sale price to upgrade your existing Viper system with the Top Fangs is $69 to purchase a viper for your Yamaha single engine jet boat the viper alone is now on sale for $139, with the top fangs $208 and if you add both the top and bottom fang sets with the viper the price is $269 . Domestic priority mail is included.

All the VIPER systems Will be sale priced at $139 with free domestic shipping.

So here is the SALE PRICE to upgrade your existing VIPER SYSTEM with the TOP FANGS $69 .

Here is the SALE PRICE if you are ordering a VIPER and the TOP FANGS together during the sale $208.

OR if you are ordering the VIPER NK OR NK2 with the bottom mega fang plus $208 or the full set of both top and bottom fangs with the NK or NK@ the sale price is $269. So save some money and buy yourself a new boat without the expense.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
ONLY a few days left for this end of year SALE on Cobra super steering systems , slow speed , mid range, high speed forward and reverse , in rough conditions, wind, waves & current it's like driving a sports car on a dry road, maintain steering even when rapidly decelerating, make sharper high speed turns without the huge speed bleed off and more, https://jetboaters.net/threads/basic-information-about-the-options-from-cobra-jet-steering-llc.16857/ . Sale pricing is available only via email jeff@cobrajetsteering.com or by a P M message directly to me.

Attachments

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
F Y I this sale will end on December 31st

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Thank you for taking advantage of our end of year sale! We look forward to adding even more options to out lineup in the coming months.

Last edited: