• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

END OF YEAR SALE on most Cobra Jet Super Steering systems for Yamaha jet boats. NOTICE SALE ENDS DEC 24 2012 at NOON E S T

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I offer a buy direct discount price to all customers all year long. Occasionally I also do a special sale.
So now with the boats being delivered late and with shortages of materials and huge cost increases for the parts that are available I decided to do a end of year sale.
I have kept my buy direct discount prices the same for several years and I make several model specific steering systems for Yamaha jet boats , this puts a larger inventory burden on me for different parts.
I honestly do not know how the price increases will effect next years pricing, so far I have absorbed all the cost increases and the postage increases as well because I also pay for your domestic shipping.
So here is my plan for the rest of the Year or until my inventory gets too low meaning this sale is subject to end with a 24 hour notice posted here.
I am going to offer an additional 20 percent discount off the buy direct discount prices on my web page.
To qualify for this extra discount you must email me directly jeff@cobrajetsteering.com I will need to know what boat you own , model year and size and what state the order is being shipped to.
I will then email you the discounted invoice to be paid with a card.

This offer excludes all VIPERS the buy direct price for those is only $169 so I can't add those to the sale and it will not include the stand alone tie rod kits. I go through Hell to get those. Also The EZ locks will not be included nor any mega fang plus upgrades or AK fangs. And this sale applies to the Yamaha steering systems and DELUXE upgrades for the steering systems.
It is not valid with any other offers.. as for orders from other countries the price discount will be valid but as usual you will be responsible for shipping and duties if any.
So do your research and get the most features and benefits for your money and save a few dollars at the same time.
Get super steering for your Yamaha jet boat for improved steering at all speeds and for all applications not just at the dock!
A couple places to start doing your research
https://jetboaters.net/threads/2021-ar250-cobra-jet-steering-fins-only-review.34170/
https://jetboaters.net/threads/basic-information-about-the-various-options-from-cobra-jet-steering-llc.16857/
Cobra Jet Steering: Think CJS for the BEST Jet Boat Steering mods and EZ Locks.

Last edited:

Txbred

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I offer a buy direct discount price to all customers all year long. Occasionally I also do a special sale.
So now with the boats being delivered late and with shortages of materials and huge cost increases for the parts that are available I decided to do a end of year sale.
I have kept my buy direct discount prices the same for several years and I make several model specific steering systems for Yamaha jet boats , this puts a larger inventory burden on me for different parts.
I honestly do not know how the price increases will effect next years pricing, so far I have absorbed all the cost increases and the postage increases as well because I also pay for your domestic shipping.
So here is my plan for the rest of the Year or until my inventory gets too low meaning this sale is subject to end with a 24 hour notice posted here.
I am going to offer an additional 20 percent discount off the buy direct discount prices on my web page.
To qualify for this extra discount you must email me directly jeff@cobrajetsteering.com I will need to know what boat you own , model year and size and what state the order is being shipped to.
I will then email you the discounted invoice to be paid with a card.

This offer excludes all VIPERS the buy direct price for those is only $169 so I can't add those to the sale and it will not include the stand alone tie rod kits. I go through Hell to get those. Also The EZ locks will not be included nor any mega fang plus upgrades or AK fangs. And this sale applies to the Yamaha steering systems and DELUXE upgrades for the steering systems.
It is not valid with any other offers.. as for orders from other countries the price discount will be valid but as usual you will be responsible for shipping and duties if any.
So do your research and get the most features and benefits for your money and save a few dollars at the same time.
Get super steering for your Yamaha jet boat for improved steering at all speeds and for all applications not just at the dock!
A couple places to start doing your research
https://jetboaters.net/threads/2021-ar250-cobra-jet-steering-fins-only-review.34170/
https://jetboaters.net/threads/basic-information-about-the-various-options-from-cobra-jet-steering-llc.16857/
Oh man, I just ordered the super deluxe magnum 2 days ago, am I to late for the discount?

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Here is a customers post from a f s h Facebook page after he lost control in his boat and landed in the mangroves so he decided to take advantage of the sale and try just the base super magnum AK-19 setup on his boat.
"
Cobra Steering AK-19 first test run on 2022 252 FSH. Sorry for the length.
My Canal- No wake, about a mile long with bends, turns, docks, shallows, narrow, overhanging mangroves and other stuff. Before Cobra had to start steering way before an obstacle and the start steering back after or at the obstacle. I was hard to not oversteer and had to constantly adjust steering. After Cobra install, can steer right before the obstacle and a responsive turn right after. Boats track easily and did not have to adjust steering all the time very responsive turn without having to oversteer at slow speed.
Coral Creek- Mangrove estuary, 2 miles long. Can go high speed except for a couple of narrow areas with docks that are no wake zones. Usually have to be on plane to get over some of the skinny stuff at lower tides but many of the skinny areas require an on plane turn. Before Cobra, taking a sharp turn at about 25 mph, boat would slide wide and put me near the mangroves or shallow edges. After Cobra, boat turns sharp, almost like my outboard but not quite. Really felt like the boat was digging in when doing a hairpin turn around some mangroves while on plane.
Tidal flow- Prior to Cobra install, In narrow areas of Coral Creek where there is no wake allowed, the tidal flow would push me around and was constantly moving the wheel to make corrections. After Cobra Install, the boat tracked exactly where I steered and only had to make small corrections.
Hands Off- 3/4 mile straight on coral creek, going about 35 mph. I've never been able to remove my hand from the wheel, boat would always veer off to starboard. After install was able to be hands free and boat tracked straight going about 35, didn't veer off in either direction.
Turning while decelerating- Prior to Cobra, boat went straight and kind of slid in whatever direction you were going. After Cobra, Boat did turn the way I wanted but not sharply. Have to test more.
Steering in general with Cobra installed was the same at low speed but required a bit of more effort than stock at higher speeds. I'll take that to keep me out of the mangroves
🙂

Just a quick test drive. My 3rd jet boat but my first in FL on skinny water, with twisting turning canals. I probably would have learned either way but I really like the added response for my situation. I went with Cobra due to the added high speed control.
Next test will be out in the Gulf where I had pretty decent chine walk in 1 to 2' chop while going 30+. Was always adjusting the wheel.

And here is a video this customer posted on a face book F S H page showing him traversing his problem area after he installed the super magnum AK system on his boat.

Last edited:

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
This sale is still in effect, 20 percent off the buy direct discount price so that is a total of 40 percent off the M S R P and as always free domestic priority mail is included.
Steering improvements that are not just at the dock assistance but all speed assistance with even more options available like the plaining surfaces and the top fins in the deluxe systems as well as the ability to adjust the influence to your preference and no plastic parts or sharp points
and on the twin articulating keel systems get the important patented second tie rod for balance and redundancy in your steering system.
EXAMPLE! the base AK -19 twin system is on sale for only $296 and the deluxe version for only $392, the super magnum AK version fits 2015 through 2018 AK twin engine boats for $287 and the deluxe version for only $375, just a few examples of the end of year sale pricing.
Remember you must email me directly jeff@cobrajetsteering.com and please include the year &size of the boat as well as the state it is being shipped to. A couple of examples below note the fins do not go below the original rudder . I have numerous model specific systems for ALL Yamaha JET BOATS from model year 1996 to 2022 from single engine 1996 exciters to the twin engine 27 foot articulating keel models. super ultimate single engine sets starting at sale price of $159.99 for all single engine boats Up to 2018 model years also the deluxe versions for all 2015 through 2018 models are $189 and then the base super ultimate AK-19 systems for 2019 and newer single engine models sale priced at $189 or the deluxe models of the single engine ak-19 systems for $216 all with free domestic propriety mail included!

Attachments

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Just a heads up on this sale, it EXPIRES DEC 24 at NOON EST.
Unfortunately I do not know how long it will last as it is based on available inventory,
I am also having work done on my web page and I will be checking with my suppliers to determine what buy direct discount prices will be next year based on cost increases and parts availability, I have no idea how that will play out. So if you want the most features and benefits for your Yamaha jet boat from model year 1996 to 2022 this is a good time to take advantage of this sale.

Last edited:

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Approximately 1 hour remaining to take advantage of this sale on the Cobra super steering systems, wishing you all happy holidays and a wonderful new year.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I want to thank everyone who participated in the sale and wish all of you happy holidays .

The sale has ended but the buy direct discount pricing is still in effect and remember this is not about having JUST extra control at slow speeds.

It is about having extra control at all speeds and being able to set that extra control to your personal preference as well as adding upgrades like better hole shot, smoother ride and a cleaner wake or adding a second tie rod to the twin engine AK models and keeping control of the boat in wind waves and strong currents as well as during rapid deceleration.

And more, so do your research. I have been making jet boats and p w c's steer and drivers smile for 20 years and I really do enjoy it. https://www.facebook.com/Cobra-jet-steering-257584527645178/