• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Engine overheats on hose

Thx Betik, yes the boat is level . Water is leaking into the battery compartment at the stern Portside and at the passenger seat deck , that’s why I think it may be a pipe leak ?

I see, can you reach behind to see what is going on? You can use like a snake camera if it hard to get access

My boat is not level.. maybe that might be the reason.. because the one time I didn’t have the overheat warning was because I made sure it was a level as possible for an oil change.. idk.. but that is a difference from then and now.. I have not leveled it to run on hose . Ehh.. it runs great on the water … so I figured it was low pressure…
Thx for your input, most appreciated ! I’ll let you all know once this one is figured out ?
I see, can you reach behind to see what is going on? You can use like a snake camera if it hard to get access
thanks Betik, I’ll try that and let you know ?

If no alarm on water I would not be to concerned just check water flow at the pissers on the water should be a good stream.

If no alarm on water I would not be to concerned just check water flow at the pissers on the water should be a good stream.
Thanks David, it is a little out of level maybe 5 deg from Starboard to Portside (stern to bow looks about 0 degrees) when parked so I’ll put in the road next time I flush and see if it makes a difference. Cheers for the advice ?

Back