• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

eReverse in Command Center

BuckInNC

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 Open ID
Boat Length
When you get to the eReverse screen in the command center what should be displayed? That is, should "Override" be illuminated or not illuminated. Pressing the box switches it back and forth and I need to know the default, as in drive it like this, condition. Not really obvious. At least to me.

BTW, anyone know know the latest Medallion Viper II firmware version? Want to make sure the dealer updated it last week when in for service.

Thanks a lot.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Override is used to override the system when being worked on. This give you the ability to move the bucket up and down depending on throttle position.

I'll check mine and let you know what I have.

BuckInNC

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 Open ID
Boat Length
Thanks Dean. Installed Cobra Jet fins and used it to get the buckets out of the way. Now I can't remember whether "Override" was illuminated or not when I began. I think it is supposed to be illuminated meaning "If you want to Override press this box" The illumination then goes away. Like I said, not very intuitive to me. Same thing with Engine Synch. Only way I figured that out was to run it up on one setting and then switched to the other until I had the best synch. Very little difference on my boat - maybe 75 RPM. But when properly set the engines are spot on. So there's that.

BuckInNC - out

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Here are pictures of my software versions and how the override should be under normal conditions.

IMG_1652.JPGIMG_1653.JPGIMG_1654.JPG