• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Touch Screen Command Center- Upgrade

BuckInNC

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 Open ID
Boat Length
1. Go to the link below and enter the part number.

2. I have no idea.

3. This is the link for parts. Select Your Brand You cannot order direct, have to go through your dealer, but at least you can get an idea about what may be available. And if you enter your boat serial number in the box it will display the build data for your boat. Pretty cool.

Good luck with all of this. It's nice to not have to spend a whole lot of time at the dealer's parts counter searching for stuff. Just figure it out and then give them a call to order.

BTW, do you have 300s? If so, that is a whole new can of worms when working on the power train. 150 - 250 not too bad, but tough finding sources for the 300s. As in, what in the hell is the part number for the 300 impeller boot? Ugh!!

jetboy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 Open ID
Boat Length
For my engines, I have 200's. Hoping not to have to do anything with power train for a while (except replace impellers as I did on my 195) LOL! Thanks for the link! Nice find. Will see if that get me closer to the harness I need.

ChrisM

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Great. Let me know if you still need a photo. Everything in there is neatly bundled togther so you really cannot see a lot unless I cut a lot of wire ties and cable wraps away. The wires and connectors are not just loose as they are in the video.
Are you able to take a pic of the part labeled 025-5112 Panel Assy Video Viper II?

I am wondering if this panel is an interface panel out of sight, or if it's an end user panel that you connect say a GoPro to since this is for the video. My replacement T2/V2 was supplied with this harness, which looking at the diagram may only be functional with the Scarab Black Box system, and not used on the Chaparral platform.

jetboy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 Open ID
Boat Length
Are you able to take a pic of the part labeled 025-5112 Panel Assy Video Viper II?
Here is a picture of the part you are looking for. Do you know if your Chap has video source input options?
1633102377163.png

ChrisM

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Yes, my V2 came with the audio harness as used on the Scarab, and my V2 has buttons for the camera and such.
I see that plate is just a pass through of the RCA's, I thought it accepted the video RCA plugs and converted it to something like a mini USB/C.
I spoke to Medallion today too.
Per the schematic on the first page, the remote control wires I will not need, and I'm still unsure about the red/white audio wires, these per Medallion are audio out. I'm unsure how my GoPro can get audio in.
Just clicked, the round adapter is what fits in the video panel assy, this allows for USB. and headphone input. My USB/3.5mm adapter is located in the glovebox on the port side.
Is there a part number for that RCA panel?

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Aroi1401

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
Hi

The touch on my screen has stopped working. I have a scarab 255id 2017.
Anyone here has had the same issue ? I spoke with a dealer and they quote me 4k for the display replacemente. Thanjs !

jetboy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 Open ID
Boat Length
Hi

The touch on my screen has stopped working. I have a scarab 255id 2017.
Anyone here has had the same issue ? I spoke with a dealer and they quote me 4k for the display replacemente. Thanjs !
I do have an unused screen since I bought it to start the project on my 255 replacing my analog display. But before offering to sell it, I think you should locate the CAT6 cable in the rear of the unit and replace that first or make sure it's seated and clicked in properly on both ends. If it is seated well and clicked in, but still not working PM me.

Aroi1401

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
I do have an unused screen since I bought it to start the project on my 255 replacing my analog display. But before offering to sell it, I think you should locate the CAT6 cable in the rear of the unit and replace that first or make sure it's seated and clicked in properly on both ends. If it is seated well and clicked in, but still not working PM me.
Sounds good, will try replacing it between today and tomorrow.
Willl let you know results.
Thanks !!!

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
Sorry to hijack but does anyone know the connection details for the depth finder? Watched the video, looked at the diagram. It's not listed but mine's not working. Hoping it's just not powered or plugged in.

*or have an updated diagram for the JL audio premium sound stock amp settings