• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Stereo Exile 800.4 , 4 Channel Amplifier

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Selling my Exile 800.4. It's a great 4 channel amp (200x4 @2 ohm and 125x4 @ 4 ohm). I ran it bridged and it pushed my towers (bridged 400x2) with no issues. My OCD has gotten the best of me and I'm upgrading to match my Exile Javelin Amp. I will post some links with info for it.
Would make a great upgrade for the guys with Polk DB's as stock.
Asking $240 shipped

Thanks!

https://www.wakemakers.com/exile-xi800-800w-4ch-amplifier.html

IMG_3720.JPG IMG_3795.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Still have it....

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
The hardest part will be hooking it up to your battery. I am assuming it is towards the starboard rear.....? You will either have to run long power/ground cables or long rca, remote turn on and speaker cables. The latter option being the cheaper usually. There are plenty of threads on here for a DIY install. Here's a thread I found with a quick search....

https://jetboaters.net/threads/amp-install-speaker-wiring-question.1636/

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
The hardest part will be hooking it up to your battery. I am assuming it is towards the starboard rear.....? You will either have to run long power/ground cables or long rca, remote turn on and speaker cables. The latter option being the cheaper usually. There are plenty of threads on here for a DIY install. Here's a thread I found with a quick search....

https://jetboaters.net/threads/amp-install-speaker-wiring-question.1636/
Actually it's at the port rear. Assuming that I can run the cable from the battery to the amp with no issues, I was just wondering then how it hooks up to the head unit? If I have to do each speaker individually then I'll have a professional do it. If it's easy to hook up then I'll do it. I have 6 speakers, is the amp powerful enough? Sorry, I just don't know much about this stuff

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
I originally had 2 of these amps, one for the towers and one ran 6 cabin speaker's. Yes, it was a nice boost to the volume/sq. The link I posted shows how you can jump to the speaker wires as they go into the headunit. Lots of resources online to show you how to do this. Then you just need to run a turn on wire from the headunit to amp and the power/ground. It seems like a lot when you've never done it, but once you get in there and see everything, its not so bad.

luckie_529

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We stopped at saugatuck dunes on our way to Grand Rapids boat show last Fed. Looks like your photos. Yes no snow last year in Fed in MI.

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
We stopped at saugatuck dunes on our way to Grand Rapids boat show last Fed. Looks like your photos. Yes no snow last year in Fed in MI.
I think you're posting in the wrong thread LOL

luckie_529

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
:banghead: You are correct sorry.