• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Extended Warranty

Update
Dealer I 4/$1600 Thank you @0627Devildog :)

I will call a few other places but I have a feeling this # will not be beat. Unless the dealer I bought the boat from beats it.

@Williamsone46 it does appear that these numbers are possible with some phone calls, and some recommendations from fellow jbn'rs.

Dealer A 1/1350 3/2200 4/2500
Dealer B CLOSED Will Call tomorrow
Dealer C 1/1300 3/2000 4/2200
Dealer D Waiting for call back from sales man/woman
Dealer E CLOSED Will Call tomorrow
Dealer F 1/1100 3/1750 4/2000
Dealer G 1/1300 3/1899 4/1995
Dealer H Waiting for call back
Dealer I 4/1600

Update
Dealer I 4/$1600 Thank you @0627Devildog :)

I will call a few other places but I have a feeling this # will not be beat. Unless the dealer I bought the boat from beats it.

@Williamsone46 it does appear that these numbers are possible with some phone calls, and some recommendations from fellow jbn'rs.

Jim is SOLID. Glad he was competitive. . . .

Yes he was very professional to say the least.. HOWEVER I just got called back from "Dealer H" and was given a price of $1300 for 4 extra years of Y.E.S. WOW

I believe that is their cost or close to it....

Amazing !!! Some places wanted $1300 for just 1 year. Not sure what Yamaha charges the dealerships but I'm thinking something like $250 per year and anything on top of that is profit for the dealer

Spoke with the final dealer today. He stated he didn't sell boats or warranties anymore. He asked what numbers I was given to steer me in the right direction. I told him the 4 year high ($2500). He stated I was getting crushed. I then told him the 4 year low ($1300) He told me and I quote, " You better jump on that fucking number before the guys changes his mind" I said really. He said, "Fuck yeah, that number is absolutely ridiculous, he is making a couple hundred, if that total, and I would have never sold one for that low of a price" I thanked the guy for his information and his honesty.

The place is open again tomorrow where I will be calling first thing in the AM and picking up the 4 yr YES.

I'm the retail finance manager for a dealer. Let me know if you need any help.

Don't let some of these prices get your hopes up. It seems like most of these were part of a sales deal, and were either at cost or just below cost. Probably to make the deal happen, I doubt you will get these prices unless you have a 40k+ deal pending on it.

Paperwork Completed. $1300 for an additional 4 years. If anyone wants to know the dealer and is interested, PM me and I will supply the details.

Back