• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Extra 2016 190 FSH Sport hull letters and Yamaha symbol

Kahuna Khris

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I finally bit the bullet and bought the OEM letters for the side of my 2016 190 FSH Sport. All I needed was an "A" lost to a caught fishing line but had to buy the whole side.
I will sell the remaining letters/symbols if anyone is interested. The amount they charged for this is criminal. I'm thinking $12 US/letter or symbol is fair. I should be able to send it via mail relatively cheap. I live in Ontario Canada so keep that in mind.
email me personally at kmorine@cogeco.ca

Dthorpe

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I damaged the Y A and M when my boat scuffed a dock corner. These are now difficult to find. Partzilla and Babbitts say they are backordered and have to be sourced in Japan, meaning a two month delay at best. The official Yamaha site will only allow you to add them to your Wish List. As a last effort to find them, I contacted my dealer. Within seconds he said there were a few sets in a Georgia warehouse and I ordered a set. The dealer price was far less than Babbitts and about the same as Partzilla.

Dthorpe

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Finally got my new (and difficult to obtain) letters back on the boat. A big shout out to Complete Marine in Phoenix for locating them, when none of the online sites could not — not even the official Yamaha site. The discolorations are just reflections.

Attachments