• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Finally got on the water this summer

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
long story short...we’ve been working on one of our rental properties to sell (June and July) and tore down the pool and regraded the yard (this week of vacation) Plus rain, lots of it.

Anyway, Thursday was my first day of downtime this summer so we headed to Cheat Lake WV.

Obligatory boat shots.

56038C6E-5C30-48D7-8DB2-8ED974D8846C.jpeg 34B180DB-C1A9-491F-91B4-0BC92AA846BD.jpeg

Saw a guy taking good care of his puppy.

2D221680-DC2D-4BC4-929E-D96017FD164A.jpeg

Going to try to hit the Mon river today depending on the mud since it poured yesterday.

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Nice shots! Can yo give me the details on that tent/cover on the rear?

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice shots! Can yo give me the details on that tent/cover on the rear?
It’s an anchor shade. Bought from overtons with a 20% off code. Works well but too much wind and it lifts off. Finally figured a good way to use it. First time was a disaster. Lol

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks @ripler

You out there today?
We are trying to decide now, we went out last Sunday and the local news said no chance of rain and we got hammered. We may hold off until tomorrow with the boat and me and the wife may take the jetskis out.

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think we’re holding off till Sunday.