• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Finally got our 195S

FTBS311

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
After having placed a deposit back in Oct for a Jan delivery only to be delayed repeatedly i started looking around for a backup plan. Found a Blue 195S in Charleston Thursday AM available. Locked her down and drove 2.5hrs to pick her up Saturday morning. Dealership was great to work with as well. Got the usual Coast Guard kit and anchor from dealer, but was happy when they threw in the Mooring cover!!
Already ordered a few things from JetBoatPilot - Engine Walk Over & Table Top SeaDek.
Found a place to order Boat Name Lettering. Placed my order for Cobra Super Ultimate Deluxe Steering. Next plan is to place order with Wet Sounds for more Sounds!!
Ready for Spring weather to kick in. So excited to finally have her home.

Attachments

• received_249924893380374.jpeg
    received_249924893380374.jpeg
    920.3 KB · Views: 110
  • received_727739037760484.jpeg
    received_727739037760484.jpeg
    599.7 KB · Views: 116
  • received_1150476735412984.jpeg
    received_1150476735412984.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 109
Congrats on the new boat! I hear you about waiting... June order and deposit, our blue 195S came in October 28... just in time for the end of the season. 2.5 hours on it and it has sat in winter storage since then. May spring and warm weather come to all of us sooner rather than later.

Anchor and mooring cover you did great. Had to purchase anchor and mooring cover separately, when we deposited on our 195. Seeing 195S's being delivered, all yacht blue over the last 10 days. We are waiting on a grey and burgundy hopefully we get our call by mid month.

i noticed the white piece around the bow eye for the roller. thats nice, i didnt get that. had some marks from the drive home. ?
congrats. yeah i didnt get anything. lol also, i dont see the canopy...hope its stored in there somewhere

i noticed the white piece around the bow eye for the roller. thats nice, I didnt get that. had some marks from the drive home. ?
congrats. yeah i didnt get anything. lol also, i dont see the canopy...hope its stored in there somewhere
The white piece was a protective sticker. I already ordered the Stoltz Bow roller to replace. The Canopy was in the back of my Ride. They literally just got this boat in. They water tested it, did the final systems check, gave me the walk around and the once over and i took it home.

Nice Boat! You're gonna love it!

Picked our 195s up 2 weeks ago and finally took it out this past weekend to lake jocassee and was not disappointed we love this boat ?View attachment 143434
Nice, she does look great on the water. Hoping to get mine out soon. Got the Cobra Jet Steering in today and Wet Sounds should be delivered this weekend! Lots of projects planned the next few weeks. May take her out for a nice cruise. We have a slip and the launch is close by.

I thought the cup holder on the swim platform was a roll of toilet paper at first sight ...lol
[/QUOTE
I thought the cup holder on the swim platform was a roll of toilet paper at first sight ...lol
we keep that in a special place zip lock bag in the dry storage ?

@FTBS311 I can’t exactly tell, but what are you using for a tow vehicle? I really like it

@FTBS311 I can’t exactly tell, but what are you using for a tow vehicle? I really like it
Thanks! That is my 2021 Hyundai Palisade Limited. She towed like a champ. Cool thing is, after a few miles the suspension auto levels too.

Saturday was a great mail day! Gonna run out today to grab a 2nd battery and get ready for Audio install.

20210307_102617.jpg

Saturday was a great mail day! Gonna run out today to grab a 2nd battery and get ready for Audio install.

View attachment 143638

@FTBS311 would love to see a pic of these Rev 8 installed, and how you find the head clearance. I just took delivery of the same tower speakers, and I am 6'3" and a little worried they might be too big.

They sit pretty high up and back. I can stand straight up and they are behind me.

1620152514753.png1620152566017.png
1620152616693.png

Back