• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fishmaster Pro T-Top or other non- OEM T-Top option

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Well looks like no one has a Fishmaster so looking for any other pics of folding t-tops on the 190 FSH. In the market and just looking for options. I'm in need of a folding model due to my overhead door only being 10'.

Last edited:

Dumbassbass

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Port Clinton, Ohio - Western Basin Lake Erie
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Check out Boat T Top - dolphin T Top look at the pro2 then the quick knobs under "accessories" I belive that's what I may do. I'm ordering my 210 FSH tomorrow but I have a railroad bridge that depending on water level could be a problem to clear. Better safe than sorry I'm thinking.

Last edited:

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yep have looked at the Dolphin as well as the Stryker. My only concern with the aftermarket tops is the distance between support post that mounts to the deck along with how close I can mount to the helm. I don't want the post to be mount outside the helm nor intruding on the walkway. call the couple custom shops but you're looking at 5 to 7 Grand . That's certainly not within reality for this boat.

Dumbassbass

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was set on the Dolphin PRO2 but went to the dealer today (who by the way was nice enough to pull a boat in out of thre rain for me "Thank You J&J Sales in Huron/Port Clinton, Ohio") to take measurements of the factory t-top on the 210 SPORT.

It looks like the Dolphin PRO2 has a 28" on center fore to aft leg that won't quite tuck in as well as the factory 33" (approx) center.

Has anyone installed a Dolphin PRO2 on a 210 FSH that can give insite to us?

1579895173007.png

20200124_105614.jpg

Attachments

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I figured that would be the case. I'm fine with the distance just as long as it doesn't stick out too far in the walkway. Just wish I could see a FSH with one of these non oem tops.

Dumbassbass

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I want to see one on a FSH too. I gave up hope, called and changed my boat order from the Deluxe to the Sport model. I have a couple of machine shops I'm going to have give me pricing on fabricating a stainless hinge/bracket between the lower and upper sections of the t top. I got pricing from Cycle Springs, I'm sure they do a fine job matching the lines of the console but here's an excerpt from the email from them
"Just wanted to follow up on your inquiry on the folding tower for the FSH 210. Our tower has a cost of 7999.00 installed and takes about 3 to 5 weeks to build. Please let me know if I can be of service" (HOLY COW NOTHING LIKE 17% COST OF THE BOAT!)

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I did call the company that makes the top for Cycle Springs but it was pretty pricey. Very nice top that's for sure. Just not what I'm willing to spend on this boat. Estimate was right at $6,000.

Last edited:

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I did see that one. Most interested in the Fishmaster. Wish they had a few more pics of the Stryker top on the FSH

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
They seem to offer a bit more shade over the oem.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My boat was in Fl was in NY I wanted a hard top and paid a lot for it.
I would get a a Deluxe and take my time and save a crap load.
but time is money as you get older

justamon

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Wow!!! That's beautiful! A lot cheaper then just buying a $ 300 K boat.

dels

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@Tailwaters, did you end up purchasing an aftermarket T-Top? I would be interested to hear more as I am researching and got to the same 3 options that are mentioned here... leaning towards the fishmaster pro as well so far