• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Flag Mount Mod

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

whaler7626

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The fit is a little snug at about an inch & half depth and while under way, the drag of the flags, holds the flags in place. I have run these for 2 seasons with no issues. I did have a better quality US flag (heavier material) which popped out once and I switched to the nylon flags- with no issue.
Thanks!!

Spatz

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
In a similar thought, I decided to make my own orange safety flag holder. Used 2x2x1 1/2" T, a 1 1/2" x 1 1/4" reducer, a 1 1/4" x 1/2" threaded reducer, a 1/2" threaded elbow, a piece of 1/2" pipe, and some nite ize resusable rubber ties. All together was $12. Cut the T in little less than half. Because it's on a threaded elbow, it can be swiveled to the angle of one's choice. It actually stays on the tower bars without the ties but wanted those for extra security if the wind or waves come up. I won't travel with it in place but it will be nice when we are anchored or drifting and swimming.

Attachments