• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Floaty Pants

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I wanted to put in a plug for the Gail Force Saddlefloats too! And a big thanks to @scokill for contacting Scott and putting the bug in his ear about a group buy here on jetboaters.net! Thanks to both of you for that. @scokill turned me onto the floats over 6 years ago, can't really remember when but we have been using them that long at least. When we sold our boats, the only thing we kept out of all our supplies, storage containers, equipment, toys, tools, etc., were our saddle floats. They are the best floats I have ever used and I have tried just about all the ones you guys have mentioned and even the upside down lifejackets. The floats are a great product and very well made. They are thicker than their counterparts, and with the addition of the float rope, you can pretty much float effortlessly all together. @Betik , I'm sorry I kept the saddle floats, here is your opportunity to add 4 for the family as cheap as you will ever see them! I am pasting the link on this too...

http://store.gailforcewatersports.com/ Last checkout screen discount code Yamaha2017 . 50% off Applies to all products except already discounted. Standard shipping applies. These things are bulky.

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wanted to put in a plug for the Gail Force Saddlefloats too! And a big thanks to @scokill for contacting Scott and putting the bug in his ear about a group buy here on jetboaters.net! Thanks to both of you for that. @scokill turned me onto the floats over 6 years ago, can't really remember when but we have been using them that long at least. When we sold our boats, the only thing we kept out of all our supplies, storage containers, equipment, toys, tools, etc., were our saddle floats. They are the best floats I have ever used and I have tried just about all the ones you guys have mentioned and even the upside down lifejackets. The floats are a great product and very well made. They are thicker than their counterparts, and with the addition of the float rope, you can pretty much float effortlessly all together. @Betik , I'm sorry I kept the saddle floats, here is your opportunity to add 4 for the family as cheap as you will ever see them! I am pasting the link on this too...

http://store.gailforcewatersports.com/ Last checkout screen discount code Yamaha2017 . 50% off Applies to all products except already discounted. Standard shipping applies. These things are bulky.
LOL! We have some friends that sold their boat and they left their saddle floats on our boat and now the are ours!

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I feel very cheated. @txav8r gave us bristol boat, 5 bottle of yamalube, 4 ringfree, 3 sbalizier, huge a** yamaha float, airpump, cleaning products, mibrofiber towels, a Ninja turtle which the kids love, tools, sparkplaugs, paper towel, plastics containers, jetboaters memorbial and bunch of other stuff that I forget, but he won't part floaty pants. I think I got screwed on this deal. LOL

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I feel very cheated. @txav8r gave us bristol boat, 5 bottle of yamalube, 4 ringfree, 3 sbalizier, huge a** yamaha float, airpump, cleaning products, mibrofiber towels, a Ninja turtle which the kids love, tools, sparkplaugs, paper towel, plastics containers, jetboaters memorbial and bunch of other stuff that I forget, but he won't part floaty pants. I think I got screwed on this deal. LOL
He would have given floaty pants, but not saddle floats.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
LOL. I typically blame this on my english proficiency, but in this case it is just a matter of a double digit IQ

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
LOL. I typically blame this on my english proficiency, but in this case it is just a matter of a double digit IQ
Floary pants, saddle float, it does the same thing!

VONCE

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well, some of my people who originally claimed interest bailed on me. BUT, I still managed to get TEN of these ordered! Along with one of the float ropes.

Thanks again @scokill and tell your friend thanks, too! I hope they are as good and fun as they look. I am looking forward to using these!

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well, some of my people who originally claimed interest bailed on me. BUT, I still managed to get TEN of these ordered! Along with one of the float ropes.

Thanks again @scokill and tell your friend thanks, too! I hope they are as good and fun as they look. I am looking forward to using these!
No worries. I'm sure you will like them as much as we do. I think we have 8 and keep them in the head compartment. To be honest we really need 10 in the boat as sometimes there is the odd person out and they have to go old school with the upside down lifejacket ala "floaty pants".

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just placed my order for 3 floats and a rope float. Can't wait to try them out!

SoxFan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I just found my Fathers Day gift for the kids to give me!
I'll be ordering two.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ordered 2 and the rope and they arrived today. Nice... Thinking of heading out to the pool to try them, in fact.

Thanks for helping me spend more money. <sigh>

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got part of my order today
Waiting for another float and the rope!

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just ordered 4 orange and the orange rope. Wife is always floating away from the boat.
your wife floats away and you bought a rope ? I would just buy her 2 floats ...;)

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Mine should be arriving tomorrow. Can't wait to break them in this weekend. :thumbsup:

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got part of my order today
Waiting for another float and the rope!
Just drove by your neck of the woods yesterday on the way to Hyatt Hill Country resort....

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just drove by your neck of the woods yesterday on the way to Hyatt Hill Country resort....
Let me know how you like it!

I was looking at it online the other day, my wife comes home from deployment in a few weeks and I was looking at it to spend a weekend.

I live right off I-35 between exits 177 and 178

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Let me know how you like it!

I was looking at it online the other day, my wife comes home from deployment in a few weeks and I was looking at it to spend a weekend.

I live right off I-35 between exits 177 and 178
We have been here a handful of times and love it. We get a steep discount as my brother works for Hyatt. Don't know if I would pay sticker price in the summer!