• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed for sale 06sx230 (link below) atlanta 12k --craigslist find

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If it's legit (Which it appears to be) It's a great deal! The higher gunwale of the 07+ is attractive but being low on the water is pretty cool too, and this thing is very fast. HO with the lower weight of the 06. a great way to get into boating for anyone on the fence.... You won't lose much with this deal.

why_fly_high

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bet scam. When I was shopping PWC's a few years ago there were a number of them at prices not give away but cheap enough to know it would go fast. Contact them and you get, I listed it in my old city. I am in XXXXX now. I'm military and got transfered. I'll ship it for free. Just paypal, money transfer etc. Most of the time I would say something like, "Im going to be where you at this weekend and what to see it and will pick it up. Then they would say something about being deployed tomorrow.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Oh yeah, anything shipped from far is a total scam. There was a lot of detail on the ad, and none of the Dear Sir/Madame giveaways, so it did not appear as a blatant fraud to me, but if it's too good to be true, many times, it is.