• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

FSH210 Sub Location

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
*Update: I have deided to just put 8" Subs here instead.

Has anyone put a 10 inch sub in this location? Obviously would have to cut the part befind the tower leg from the back side but was wondering if you could slip it in without removing the top leg.20221203_080857.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Seems possible, You really would need to have the speaker on hand. I remember in the old days we used to back mount free air subs to plywood behind the rear car seats. I guess it might be tricky attaching the grills. Also I wonder if the magnets would protrude to far into the helm storage, snagging your gear as you pull it out. Otherwise, I like to fish...so i would rather not cut up my rod storage if possible. Let us know how it goes.