• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fuel additives ...

I run a fleet of outboard powered charter boats. My Yamahas run great on 360 stabil. I recommend using it to protect your boat’s fuel system from damages of ethanol-based fuel and moisture. It protects the engine, especially the metal components, fuel combustion and even the engine is stored.

I run a fleet of outboard powered charter boats. My Yamahas run great on 360 stabil. I recommend using it to protect your boat’s fuel system from damages of ethanol-based fuel and moisture. It protects the engine, especially the metal components, fuel combustion and even the engine is stored.

How many boats in the fleet? How big and what make are the charter boats? What hp motors are you running. Are you in marine or fresh water? Do you flush your OB's after each use? If so, what do you use?

Back