• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Garmin 8612xsv - 210 FSH

Grassman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Let us know how the through hull transducer works. I'm thinking of going that way with mine. Trying to be able to read sonar when in neutral. Transom mount washes out when engines are in neutral due to reverse jet wash.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
PTM Edge, Model “VX-140 CC”

Don’t know if you had an issue with “tower wobble” with all the added weight going through a cross-chop. I added a 1-½” diameter 316 SS tube cross member and above that 3/16” stainless cable cross racing using swageless jaw turnbuckles. Fixed the problem.
I haven’t noticed it too much but then again I haven’t been able to get on my boat since the first week in March so once the Keys open up I’ll head back down. Your boat looks great!