• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Gettin crazy out there

Looper7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
LOL, my wife tells me that all the time. "You're not as funny as you think your are". Evidently as I'm (usually) the only one laughing!
Or your the only one in the room smart enough to get it. That's what I think when my wife and kids say I'm not funny but I never say it. I ain't trying to die.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
They announced yesterday our ramps (and a bunch of other stuff) would close today. This morning, they announced the ramps would stay open, not sure why. My boat stays on the lift anyway, so please just don't close my canal and I'll be fine.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can someone please enlighten me as to why closing the ramps help stop the pandemic? I just dont get it.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I don't get it either. Of all the times I've been at the ramps I can't think of more than maybe 1 or 2 times I had to be within 6' of someone. I get it they don't want tie ups and all that right next to people but I'm going to be pissed if our lakes close up. I hardly ever hang out in busy coves and since most of the local Yamaha boaters I used to boat with have moved away we rarely ever tie up with people or large groups. I just want to relax, social distance with my family on the beautiful lakes, listen to some tunes and surf of course.