• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

getting ready for summer

The Mia Fay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Well the winter wasn't to bad in NJ. Now we are getting some nice weather and I'm getting the itch to remove the winter cover.
But will probably wait till April , the big issue is what will gas cost on the water ?? I have a Yamaha 2021-- 252S , not to bad on gas if you
you don't push it . ha ha will that happen with my grandkids .. Well hope everyone has a great summer

I’m near Lake Placid so will have to wait a little long. Lost a lot of snow in the last week though. Might even start up my Vette…

itching here too. oil/plug change today..maybe first outing of year tomorrow

i already pulled the cover, have the hull compounded, polished and ceramic coated. boat gear is loaded and put away. she is just about ready to go. maybe 2-3 more hours to just do a couple more things on my list. if it stays like it has for the past week then ill have it floating and in the slip april 1st. cant go in before that because the bridge here doesnt open until then.

Took the cover off yesterday in Jersey. It's time! Our first outing is usually the 2nd week of April.

Ok, this is BS…. I can’t let you Jersey guys start getting all excited about boating and I’ve done nothing so far here in GA. Just who do you think y’all are ???.

Oh it’s on now! Next week I’m going to change the oil and plugs. There! 2 can play this game ???

Very soon everything will be yellow with pollen so I’ll hold off on the wash.

Ok, this is BS…. I can’t let you Jersey guys start getting all excited about boating and I’ve done nothing so far here in GA. Just who do you think y’all are ???.

Oh it’s on now! Next week I’m going to change the oil and plugs. There! 2 can play this game ???

We are Jersey guys , hopefully getting ready for a great summer:cool::cool:, oh oil should be changed before putting the boat away
and the plugs is a great idea..:thumbsup: Well have a great summer in GA

Back