• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Gigawave wake boat (holy cow!) For Real?

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Last edited:
Interesting. 30 tons? Wonder what it costs to charge the batteries each time to a Megawatt. Perhaps it could have a strong commercial presence for companies that take people out for fee and training.

2 hours, it says... We'll see.

I like the way the talk about the performance and wave of a boat that doesn't exist anywhere other than in a computer rendering. I hope it actually sees the light of day someday an that it actually does what they say it will, but right now it is basically just a pitch for investors.

It looked like the Logo and Boat Model was photoshopped on there, but I couldn't tell for sure.

Yeah, well look at the boat pilot...

Apparently it has wonderful autopilot, too!

LMAO, I guess I am not that observant.:rolleyes:

If you scroll to the "Support our Mission", it appears they're still in the startup phase, and looking for funding. Especially since I felt everything was a computer generated image too, and there are no actual videos of a prototype or production boat.

Video from one of the creators channel.

This fugly thing has been going around the internet and social groups like a horrible meme last year. Personally I think it’s a joke someone put out there.

Interesting. 30 tons? Wonder what it costs to charge the batteries each time to a Megawatt. Perhaps it could have a strong commercial presence for companies that take people out for fee and training.
A MWh (megawatt-hour, not megawatt) is 1000 kWh.

The electricity I use to charge our electric cars is $0.07 per kWh so 1 MWh would cost $70.

Probably won't be towing that every weekend.

Back