• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Got the itch!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetSet407 im a little late to welcome you to the site. But congrats on the new boat!!! I like your style, no wasting time, just get er done ;)

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congratulations!

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations @JetSet407 and it looks like you dunked it in the water immediately. Now you can read all about the stereo upgrades, on board charger setups, etc. You are going to love it

JetSet407

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So you brought it home with you?

Was it purchased from Riva?
Yes purchased from Riva but they will bring it up in a few weeks. I flew down for the day.

JetSet407

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks everyone! Super stoked.

@itsdgm Yes In my mind I was planning to be patient this time.. But you know..

After You

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
congrats and welcome aboard.

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Congrats! Make sure you join us 190/192'ers on the model forum. If you have any questions about maintaining yours there are so many helpful people on here so definitely stay tuned in and make posts of your own experiences. I bought my 192 at the beginning of the 2014 season and and the only thing I have regretted since buying it is living in MN where I can only boat 4 months out of the year (if I'm lucky). My first word of advise is watch out for tow ropes. Never drive over one or leave the engine running with a slack rope floating in the water. It's not very hard to suck a rope into the intake and kill your engine. Keep a paddle and a knife on the boat at all times since you have the single engine like me. It saved my ass.

beachbum

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congratulations and welcome to the friendliest most informative place for your new purchase. You will find soooo much to spend more money on here... and how to install the stuff too. Enjoy your boat.

JetSet407

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Congrats! Make sure you join us 190/192'ers on the model forum. If you have any questions about maintaining yours there are so many helpful people on here so definitely stay tuned in and make posts of your own experiences. I bought my 192 at the beginning of the 2014 season and and the only thing I have regretted since buying it is living in MN where I can only boat 4 months out of the year (if I'm lucky). My first word of advise is watch out for tow ropes. Never drive over one or leave the engine running with a slack rope floating in the water. It's not very hard to suck a rope into the intake and kill your engine. Keep a paddle and a knife on the boat at all times since you have the single engine like me. It saved my ass.
Thank you for the info!!

JetSet407

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Congratulations and welcome to the friendliest most informative place for your new purchase. You will find soooo much to spend more money on here... and how to install the stuff too. Enjoy your boat.

Yeah for sure. I already have a list of upgrades I'm planning to do!

utahrd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length