• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat Stuff GPS Antenna Cover Replacement - White No Logo

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I think the gps antenna only facilitates mph. If this is true is the alternative solution to install an aftermarket depth / fish finder with a speed pickup wheel/pitot or use a third party app like navionics.

fyi I just sold the gps unit from a wrecked 2017 I bought. In addition to not being available from yamaha when they are available yamaha charges $300 + for them. ridiculous !!!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Carlos Miranda

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bruce as soon as I find a replacement, yes … I will send it to u

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bruce as soon as I find a replacement, yes … I will send it to u
Thanks, I would like to use it to take a look at modeling a smaller cover set.

Initially I replicated the original cover but I think it is larger than it needs to be.

Mkrenna17

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hello, i just want to confirm this stills been made, i just placed and ordered. I actually need two. I dont know if i should place the second order and just get one shipment? Let me know…
Btw this is how mine looks

Attachments

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello, i just want to confirm this stills been made, i just placed and ordered. I actually need two. I dont know if i should place the second order and just get one shipment? Let me know…
Btw this is how mine looks
Yes, your cover will go out on Monday. Place another order for the second. I send them in padded envelopes. May ship separately unless I have an envelope big enough for two on hand.