• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Gantlin Products, the creator of the WAKE WEDGE is currently running a Group Buy for those of you that want a better, cleaner wake to surf behind your Jetboat! This Group Buy expires on April 1st, so get your order in ASAP to jump on this once a year discount on the Wake Wedge. The discount could go as high as 15% off!

(You can click the X in the upper right to dismiss this notice)

GPS with engine monitoring for Rotax

Rick215HO

Jet Boat Addict
Ratings
150 2
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length

Rick215HO

Jet Boat Addict
Ratings
150 2
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
@Rick215HO where and how did you mount your transducer on your 255? Scarabs transom is oddly shaped.
Jordan, there is a minor downside with this mounting location (see pictures). Whenever you back in the boat into a beach you have to be more careful not to bump the transducer because it is now the first exposed part of the boat. It may be better to mount it between the heat exchanger and the jet drive, but it would require some trial an error which I don't want to mess with.

Ratings
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Jordan, there is a minor downside with this mounting location (see pictures). Whenever you back in the boat into a beach you have to be more careful not to bump the transducer because it is now the first exposed part of the boat. It may be better to mount it between the heat exchanger and the jet drive, but it would require some trial an error which I don't want to mess with.

Yeah Rick I mounted it by the heat exchangers on the starboard side. For some reason the roller on my trailer is higher and the back of my boat so if I would have mounted it like you did it would hit every time loading it up. Might be because I have it to far up on the trailer I’m not sure but I decided this was a better place. Pic looks messy from the fiberglass dust. E624268B-EA58-4C8D-BD9D-415AC8EF35DA.jpeg

Ratings
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Ended up relocating factory gauges to the right side. Wanted to still be able to see that screen for switching through the modes. E71B2C5F-202C-4F32-9EDD-40FF0FE66AD2.jpeg

Ratings
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length

Rick does your system show your fuel level. I just got my yacht device hooked up and it showed everything else but fuel level.