• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

GTS 207 New Owner

genwrx

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Another question... have you found any tricks to keep the white seats remotely clean? Seems like they just trap dirt.
Lots of cleaning...lol....Im switching over to Spray Nine 26932 Marine Cleaner, seems to work better than the previous stuff I was using, I also want to add some 303 fabric guard, and/or 303 protectant. I have both and will test to see which ones best. What's even harder for me to clean is the padding on the rear deck... So someone post up what works on that please :)

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lots of cleaning...lol....Im switching over to Spray Nine 26932 Marine Cleaner, seems to work better than the previous stuff I was using, I also want to add some 303 fabric guard, and/or 303 protectant. I have both and will test to see which ones best. What's even harder for me to clean is the padding on the rear deck... So someone post up what works on that please :)
I saturate all the interior vinyl with 303 protectant. It is not a cleaner itself, but I find it very helpful in keeping the vinyl clean, if it makes any sense.
I buy it by a gallon off amazon. Spray, let sit, wipe off excess. There was some talk of the formula changing recently and some such, but I have not noticed any issues. Love that stuff.

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Another question... have you found any tricks to keep the white seats remotely clean? Seems like they just trap dirt.
I use babes boat seat soap. It works really well for me.

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Then I use 303 which is like sunscreen for boat seats. Helps protect them.

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
I use spray nine on both the swim platforms and a soft brush. Seems to do a good job

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
How are you liking the boat so far since I'm sure you are at full rpm range.

genwrx

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
I'm still under 10 hours, I think around 6 hours, but it opened up a little more, It gets going a lot faster now :)

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
I'm still under 10 hours, I think around 6 hours, but it opened up a little more, It gets going a lot faster now :)
Good to hear. You should hit full rpm range around 7-8 hours. I have 36hrs on mine now with not a single problem other then the 25 hr service light coming on. Starting to really love this whole jet boat thing. No more stern drives for me :)

Chris112790

Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
How are you liking the boat so far since I'm sure you are at full rpm range.
I'm loving it! Just over 10 hours and finally got the tower and new speakers installed. I will post some photos soon.

Chris112790

Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Any tips on collapsing the bimini? The old lady and I struggled a good bit with it this weekend.

genwrx

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Any tips on collapsing the bimini? The old lady and I struggled a good bit with it this weekend.
I'm still trying to find the best way myself, what I've found is if you get most of it sitting on the tower, then you can get the cover underneath it and over it and start zipping it up. that being said, last time i was out, i messed up the whole process and it took forever lol. Also once you get it started you can rotate it down towards the back of the boat and work with it in an easier position, but don't do that until you get it started.

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
I had trouble with mine as well. At first I called Gary because it seemed to me it was backwards but I was able to get it figured out. It's still kinda a pain but it gets easier the more you use it.

BobbyP

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
That's a pretty boat! I took mine out (187) for second time today, still getting used to docking. As far as Bimini, if it is the same, it seems easier when I disconnect the longer arms first.

Kyle Mekulik

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
I have the yellow and white GTS187 I use Quicknbrite paste from amazon and a nylon brush to clean the seats the white comes out so white its hard to look at without sun glasses then i use the 303 aerospace protectant works great. would love to see pics of the sound system