• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Happy 4th Anniversary Jetboaters.net!

Noko

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Happy Anniversary and thanks to all who have provided such great info! I've learned a lot of great stuff here and made some mods I never would have done with out the info and support of this site.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
And............what better time than right now to click the link below in my signature and get yourself a few forum logo stickers to show that pride? $2 per high quality sticker.

Cheers!

Edit*. I do this for the love of the forum. No profit is made by selling these.

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Happy Anniversary. I appreciate these forums and the people on them more every day.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Murf'n'surf why don't you sell me a bunch of those at that price and I will stuff them in each box that goes out to our customers. How about a couple hundred. Use the money towards some forum needs.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Murf'n'surf why don't you sell me a bunch of those at that price and I will stuff them in each box that goes out to our customers. How about a couple hundred. Use the money towards some forum needs.
Perhaps you are on to something here! Although, the cost of a sticker covers the sticker and postage so we/the forum are not making money on the sales. The forum actually prefers not to make any profit to avoid tax ramifications. With that said, I do have an idea and will contact you via PM.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ok sounds good. I also have some connections with people that make stickers and I can order them in bulk and simply give them away for free in order to drive awareness of the Forum.