• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Happy 4th Anniversary Jetboaters.net!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Happy Anniversary Jetboaters.net members and guests!

4 years ago we decided to start a whole new forum with all new tech and we were excited, optimistic but also had a healthy concern about "if we build it will they come?".

Needless to say we did build it, and lots of people have said they love the new site! I have a list of features linked in my signature that help make our home on the internet as functional and helpful as possible - this has made a huge difference in us attaining our goal (provide a forum where we can share knowledge and facilitate ways to better maintain/mod our boats and to connect with other like minded jetboaters).

To that end, we established a core group to ensure we had a cross functional group of admins/moderators so that we carefully managed things with our members ALWAYS at the forefront of our decision making. We wrote a clear Code of Conduct, and do our best to manage to it.

Operating costs are pretty low still thanks to Bruce's careful management of the back end! Thanks @Bruce ! We may at some point ask for donations...but at this point are still ok.

Most importantly, I for one am delighted with how this grand experiment is working! I love the interactions and love how we've avoided too many "internet ego battles"!

Thank you all for helping and making this such a great place to hang out! I've learned a ton! Even on the strangest of topics (like don't put LED bulbs in your garage door opener-who would have thought).

Happy Anniversary!!!!

The below would float my boat! :) (I'd probably lose the boat in the divorce though LOL)

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

4 years ago we decided to start a whole new forum with all new tech and we were excited, optimistic but also had a healthy concern about "if we build it will they come?".

Needless to say we did build it, and lots of people have said they love the new site! I have a list of features linked in my signature that help make our home on the internet as functional and helpful as possible - this has made a huge difference in us attaining our goal (provide a forum where we can share knowledge and facilitate ways to better maintain/mod our boats and to connect with other like minded jetboaters).

To that end, we established a core group to ensure we had a cross functional group of admins/moderators so that we carefully managed things with our members ALWAYS at the forefront of our decision making. We wrote a clear Code of Conduct, and do our best to manage to it.

Operating costs are pretty low still thanks to Bruce's careful management of the back end! Thanks @Bruce ! We may at some point ask for donations...but at this point are still ok.

Most importantly, I for one am delighted with how this grand experiment is working! I love the interactions and love how we've avoided too many "internet ego battles"!

Thank you all for helping and making this such a great place to hang out! I've learned a ton! Even on the strangest of topics (like don't put LED bulbs in your garage door opener-who would have thought).

Happy Anniversary!!!!

The below would float my boat! :) (I'd probably lose the boat in the divorce though LOL)

happy-fucking-everything1.jpeg
Congrats. Great site

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I too wondered if it would survive and be worth participating;

as of today,
9,578 members
16,044 topics
278,364 posts

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATES!

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
glad to be a part of it!

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So thankful to be here! Because of this place I've met many wonderful people that I call friends today. A big thanks to @Bruce and @Julian for making this place happen

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I love this site more than my wife! J/K but it's right up there. Great job!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
So thankful to be here! Because of this place I've met many wonderful people that I call friends today. A big thanks to @Bruce and @Julian for making this place happen
Lots of people weigh in to make this place happen, and as a community we are nothing without all our contributing members!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Wow, 4 years!!

Now Im off to search why I can’t use led bulbs in my garage door opener. ;)

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Now Im off to search why I can’t use led bulbs in my garage door opener.
I was reading a thread about garage door openers....and I mentioned that mine was acting up...sometimes opening, sometimes not....just pissing me off. Someone (forget who) mentioned that LED bulbs interfere with the reciever. I had no idea, went out and checked, and sure enough...I had 2 LEDs in there. Took them out...not a problem since!

Go figure!

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats on building such an amazing place where people can come to and feel valued and respected on the internet. That alone is no small accomplishment. Meeting people and becomeing friends online was an alien concept to me becuase i really dont like people but here i have meet some amazing people who i call friends. And the money... lets not forget about the money i didnt know i needed to spend on my boat until i came here... all the cool mods... im looking at u @Bruce !! It is truely a rarity to find such a non judgemental place on the internet where people get a long and are supportive... well done guys.. well done!

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
In the 4 years that jetboaters.net has been up and running, it has changed my life:

- I am down to 197 lbs (from 197.5)
- My hair is filling in (on my back, not my head)
- My laundry is whiter (the wife FINALLY let me buy some new socks and underwear)

Thank You jetboaters.net!!!

Jetboaters.net can change your life too! Enjoy a free 30-day trial for a nominal handling fee. It's payable in 3 easy installments of ONLY $19.99!

(Your results may vary. None of the above statements have been verified by the FDA, FAA, or ATF. This is a paid celebrity endorsement. Do not use jetboaters.net while driving. If your jetboaters.net lasts longer than 4 hours, get back to work!)

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
yes, this is a great site and so much information on top of just our boats. Great group and I really appreciate what all the administrators have done to make this possible. Thank you!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thank you @Julian and @Bruce for creating this awesome gathering place!!

We're proud to be a part of this with you guys.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
In the 4 years that jetboaters.net has been up and running, it has changed my life:

- I am down to 197 lbs (from 197.5)
- My hair is filling in (on my back, not my head)
- My laundry is whiter (the wife FINALLY let me buy some new socks and underwear)

Thank You jetboaters.net!!!

Jetboaters.net can change your life too! Enjoy a free 30-day trial for a nominal handling fee. It's payable in 3 easy installments of ONLY $19.99!

(Your results may vary. None of the above statements have been verified by the FDA, FAA, or ATF. This is a paid celebrity endorsement. Do not use jetboaters.net while driving. If your jetboaters.net lasts longer than 4 hours, get back to work!)
I have to admit to using jetboaters.net while driving. Guilty as charged.

Love it all here, it's been great and it grows so fast it seems I can't keep up with the recent posts button!

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Happy Anniversary! Thanks everyone for making this the best site on the internet.

gobecauseyoucan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Greatest thing to ever happen for Jet Boat owners. Thanks to all the staff for keeping it fresh everyday and to everyone participating and viewing. Summer time soon!
Now get out there and gobecauseyoucan !!!