• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Happy Anniversary - JetBoaters.net is officially one year old

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Happy birthday JetBoaters.net!! Glad to be a part of this community!

leeatmg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow - congratulations and happy anniversary! I've been away for a while (the move to AZ has consumed more of my life than I imagined!) but remain very thankful for this amazing community of people. Cheers to a second, and a third, and many more anniversaries! And special thanks to the folks who saw the need, conceived this forum, and made it a reality. You know who you are!

DawgDaze

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I agree! GREAT looking boats and awesome people and we are glad to be a part of it with a big thank you to @txav8r!
Looking forward to some new lakes this season!

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Happy Birthday to the forum!
As a newbie here that hasn't even finalized the purchase of our first Yamaha, I can't tell you how how much fantastic information I've picked up reading the posts (and my wife will tell you how much time I've spent reading, and how concerned she is about the $ for the mods I've already decided we absolutely need...). It also didn't take me long to figure out why this forum just ROCKS that "other" one!
Thanks to one and all!

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just joining in the chorus...

Great place the first year. Looking forward to a super great second year! Thanks to all and especially the admins for this great place!

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Yes, thanks to everyone who made this happen. I enjoy the posts and the atmosphere here soooo much more than over at site "x"

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Happy Happy Joy Joy!

March first is notable for so many great things.....one being my birthday...and Justin Beiber's birthday (ok, not so great things too) and the Anniversary of this wonderful site!

I'm as happy about the website as I am that I'm still above ground a year after it went live! Now, on to bigger and better things...like a nap. Naps are good.

I gotta run, going to see if I can't steal some parts off of Harrison Ford's plane that crash landed up the road.:rolleyes:

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Happy Anniversary!! Many thanks to the wonderful folks who do such a great job of keeping this site up and running. A special thank you to @txav8r who brought @DawgDaze and me over here! Oh yeah, and sold us his beautiful DAWG! :thumbsup:

beachbum

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Happy Anniversary! A big Thank YOU! to the administrators and creators of this forum.

A huge thank you to the community that continues to participate in the most informative and entertaining forum.

Without this forum I would not get thru the winter.