• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Happy Anniversary - JetBoaters.net is officially one year old

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Our public launch was March 1st 2014. Since that time we have grown from 34 members to 1,511 who have posted 79,508 posts in 4,565 threads. That is an average of 53 posts per member. Our traffic has exceeded the busiest periods of the older forums and we have become the most popular forum for our jet boat models.

I would like to start off by thanking these 34 who took the initial leap @Bruce, @Julian, @txav8r, @jawsf16, @PEARCE, @DCB-270, @farrelltravis, @fairpilot, @Rusty, @Glassman, @Backwash, @Rana, @Murf'n'surf, @leeatmg, @maboat, @SuperJetDan, @Suchawittygal, @brockhals, @Boat Crazy, @DawgDaze, @Detonate, @itsdgm, @Stacey in SC, @OperationROL, @kvoman, @BoatSki, @N1AGH, @-klb-, @Brmorganjr, @upperdeck, @justason, @Christy, @DoubleTrouble and @Impelled.

During the first week 241 additional members joined us. Thank you @leatherneck33, @rick johnston, @Miamied, @jcyamaharider, @Mike Rock, @patokapirate, @007, @RampRage, @jaybro72, @mattschepker, @Chadrock, @Jebinok, @primedoc, @Jeff0319, @Chris Tronzano, @InTooDeep, @Pewaukee Dave, @CDENsomnia, @Volffas, @Cory, @Sheboat, @Sotally Tober, @surfer212, @Tetonguy, @jet-r-done, @JetSet, @colt45, @OCMD, @Sonic, @RiverRacerX, @octavio3311, @Earmark Marine, @David Analog, @MakingMemories, @Jim Robeson, @Bill, @Cowboy Casey, @mrsmilesfl, @wakeformer, @Lspeedss, @davel501, @flyin_dutchman, @4x15mph, @Raphael, @Rigger, @D dock jet, @bibbubouy, @AR230Fan, @Mike Barrett, @Lawson2479, @jetboater4life, @CAM212SS, @BravoMike, @Speedling, @RiffRaftTorchLake, @Kyoshidon, @Charlie, @GTBRMC, @Lester, @DocSoc, @LZnoT, @Special Ed, @rkennis, @DeadlyFrog, @bucks448, @Artie, @jayvass, @cybuch, @Cookie Cutter, @Tim Polyak, @majsa, @KXCam22, @sstegh, @JEvanoff, @rsrlegends, @Gym, @RIchard Eastman, @ppd153, @cootercooter, @trace, @HawkTX, @DavidG, @RobA, @Roger Steele, @Kevin M, @Cloclo, @Randy and @Dirty.

One of our first actions as a forum was to hold a Logo Design Competition. Thank you to @Volffas, @Williamsone46, @TechRider and @fairpilot for your submissions. @Williamsone46's logo was chosen by member vote and is seen in several variations throughout the forum.

Our members have created and offered various types of SWAG incorporating the logo.

@justason - brought us two colors of koozies
@tim2808 - brought us four colors of flags
@Murf'n'surf - brought us a variety of sticker options
@Julian - brought us a variety of shirt and hat options
@txav8r - brought us two colors of footballs
And with @Williamsone46's help I organized a buy of spare tire covers, which I promise to do again very soon.

@JetBoatPilot and @Cobra Jet Steering LLC both jumped into our forum early on and have offered us steep discounts on several items. I especially want to thank @JetBoatPilot for advertising us to his mailing list.

We have been able to use our strong member count to negotiate member discounts with Lake Murray Floating Cabins, Bimini Sands and Perfect Pass.

Recently we embarked on a new relationship with Yamaha that began with @Murf'n'surf being invited to attend the launch of the new 190 FSH and spending the day with Yamaha executives. We hope to establish similar relationships with the other jet boat manufacturers in the coming year.

So much has happened in the last year that it would be impossible to sum it all up in one post. Much of what I am forgetting can be found amongst the Popular Content link.

Oh, I should not forget that ww have a User Map that many of us have been wanting for years!

Our forum is a success, not because of the administrators, but because of the members who contribute by sharing their experiences and helping others. Our administrators are committed to continuing the operation of our forum and following Our Code of Conduct which contains our Pledge to Our Members and Our Community.

To recognize the vast contribution of our that we have decided to give away SWAG to the 30 members, excluding admins and vendors, with the most likes. This breaks down as

A Flag:
@jcyamaharider
@Glassman
@justason
@Ronnie
@JC6275
@Williamsone46
@jawsf16
@octavio3311
@Zarrella
@itsdgm

A Four Pack of Koozies:
@MikeyL
@0627Devildog
@Big Shasta
@andy07sx230ho
@GiddYupJoe
@ScarabMike
@Boat Crazy
@Gym
@maboat
@Jim Robeson

A Sticker:
@Geoff Cooper
@Wayloncle
@Lspeedss
@sx210owner
@buckbuck
@GTBRMC
@Volffas
@Speedling
@Magic
@BigN8

We will be contacting these members to arrange delivery.

Thanks again everyone, I am looking forward to an even more successful 2015!

Last edited:

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks @Bruce and everyone else who has contributed to make this website such a fantastic success! We have a great group of people here and I'm proud to be a member.

Happy Birthday JetBoaters.net! :winkingthumbsup"

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
What he said! Its been a fun and rewarding first year....year 2 will only get more interesting!!!

Thank you all for helping make this place a great new home!

And don't forget we keep adding new features to the forum to help make it a better place to share our love of boats! Many of these features might be overlooked by many....so if you haven't read the features thread...give it a glance...you might learn a new feature (you do know that you can drag and drop images into posts...right?)

https://jetboaters.net/threads/my-favorite-features-on-jetboaters-net.173/

Geoff Cooper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks Bruce and well done to everyone concerned in making this site a pleasure to be a member of.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yay! HBD! Free throttle syncs for everyone!

Wait, no throttle sync? I musta read that wrong. Thanks to all anyway!

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hell of a site. . . . . I am only a member of 5 forums total, and THIS one is hands down my favorite. The desktop interface - #1, The mobile interface - #1, The admins - #1, The Members - BEST ON THE NET.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Like said above, it is a pleasure to be a member of this forum. Very glad I found it and thanks to those that put it together.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It seems like only yesterday, we were a rouge group of pirates in unfriendly waters...
Pirate Ship.jpg

...seeking truth, justice, and the American way...
MCj04280990000[1].gif

...and guess what, we did it!!

woooohoooo.gif

Congratulations to the entire Jetboaters.net staff and membership. This has exceeded all of our expectations!!

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Congrats to corporate JB.net and all the great members! This place is awesome! Features, knowledge bank, and friendships made....

To go from a forum chat at a desk to a few dozen cold drink in the heart of bimini or shelbyville, or a texas meetup and so much more is amazing!!! Says a great deal!

And its not just the boating. I've reached out to some of you on life matters and value the replies, opinions and help. THANK YOU

And then there's the babes pics!!!!

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
This forum has become my favorite addiction! Thank you to everyone involved in creating it. I've had a lot of fun making friends and I've learned a TON about my boat. I've met and hung out with several members in my area and they've all been incredibly welcoming and always a lot of fun. We've had the opportunity to join camping trips, river trips, Bimini and Shelbyville, and met members from all over the country. I can't say enough about this forum and it's members. Thank you again.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats guys! I am proud to be part of such a great community of enthusiasts. I will echo all the comments above with a big shout out to the Original 32!

Trm1765

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Thanks to all of Jetboaters.net for the continuing education and support...Looking forward to more..

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@Bruce - What a DELIGHTFUL and exciting message you composed for today ! It is so kewl we can gather here and share experiences, ideas, and designs.:thumbsup:[flag]:winkingthumbsup"[flag]:winkingthumbsup":thumbsup:

Thank you in advance for the Koozie ........
Might we be able to reimburse "the purse" for the cost of shipping ? (Asked very seriously - PayPal ?>

Many Best Wishes to everyone here, and to all of the admins who work so diligently daily to continue making this place an important addition to our boating lives.
Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Once upon a time I thought to myself. It was a long, serene, almost meditative moment of though. I thought "Self, you have way too much extra money on your hands. It is truly no fun spending wisely, and investing, and saving and paying off debt...what can you possibly do about that?" I dreamed about it. Thought about it. Prayed about it. Even asked the almighty Google about it. Then, it happened. On one magical day last April, almost as if the almighty ruler of the interweb reached down from the magical planet where dresses change colors before your very eyes, I found this forum. It seems as if all my excess monies were eradicated in one swift click of the mouse, and it appears I'll never have those worries again. I couldn't have done it without you, JB!

DoubleTrouble

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Awesome that it is doing so well!!!! I still miss my Yamaha. You guys have done great work and I still lurk in occasionally. Keep it up! If anyone is ever on Hubbard look me up.

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This has been a great place to boat when not boating. Even this time of the year we can still do some boating, vicariously, through our deep south and southern hemisphere members. This forum is two generations ahead of past forums as it has put its members and their content first. Thanks to Bruce for providing the venue and to the admins for all their efforts in making this a fun, informative place to be. Now, let's get rid of this damn snow and cold weather and get back to boating.

Kevin107

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great boats, great people, GREAT FORUM! Thank you for all the info and help this past year.

Top Bottom