• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Happy Anniversary - JetBoaters.net is officially one year old

fairpilot

Jetboaters Commander
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Best forum on the internet. Great people, Great information. We are very lucky to have the administrators we have, you guys have made this site great. Thank you for all your hard work and input and thanks you to the over 1500 members who contribute information and ideas. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY[flag]

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What they said...

Thanks to all for making jetboaters.net such a great place to hang out, learn, have fun, etc., etc., etc.
Truly great work by all.

To an even better second year!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Happy Anniversary to jb.net and to all of the support people that have gave us a great forum to visit . Like others this is my single most addiction and I believe my best addicition. I have met great people and formed very close relationships with other families. Here's to another great year!!

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Awesome! So happy to be a part of this group....most of you I met or knew of from the "other" site.

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I totally would have been in that top list of joining members if I had actually written down the URL @Williamsone46 gave me when I got my boat. Instead I went to some completely different place (not the other site) and was so confused as to why no one ever posted anything. I'm really happy you guys do what you do, to everyone. This is my favorite site to read and I look at nearly every update every day.

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you to everyone that makes this site so great and to those that make this forum available.

I am so addicted to the site and the rest of my family has concerns. I log on in the morning, during the day, and I end the night with a quick check to make sure that I saw everything. I look forward to the spring when the activity picks up and we start helping each other every day.

I have not met any of you yet but i certainly hope to in the near future.

Happy anniversary all

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Our public launch was March 1st 2014. Since that time we have grown from 34 members to 1,511 who have posted 79,508 posts in 4,565 threads. That is an average of 53 posts per member. Our traffic has exceeded the busiest periods of the older forums and we have become the most popular forum for our jet boat models.

I would like to start off by thanking these 34 who took the initial leap @Bruce, @Julian, @txav8r, @jawsf16, @PEARCE, @DCB-270, @farrelltravis, @fairpilot, @Rusty, @Glassman, @Backwash, @Rana, @Murf'n'surf, @leeatmg, @maboat, @SuperJetDan, @Suchawittygal, @brockhals, @Boat Crazy, @DawgDaze, @Detonate, @itsdgm, @Stacey in SC, @OperationROL, @kvoman, @BoatSki, @N1AGH, @-klb-, @Brmorganjr, @upperdeck, @justason, @Christy, @DoubleTrouble and @Impelled.

During the first week 241 additional members joined us. Thank you @leatherneck33, @rick johnston, @Miamied, @jcyamaharider, @Mike Rock, @patokapirate, @007, @RampRage, @jaybro72, @mattschepker, @Chadrock, @Jebinok, @primedoc, @Jeff0319, @Chris Tronzano, @InTooDeep, @Pewaukee Dave, @CDENsomnia, @Volffas, @Cory, @Sheboat, @Sotally Tober, @surfer212, @Tetonguy, @jet-r-done, @JetSet, @colt45, @OCMD, @Sonic, @RiverRacerX, @octavio3311, @Earmark Marine, @David Analog, @MakingMemories, @Jim Robeson, @Bill, @Cowboy Casey, @mrsmilesfl, @wakeformer, @Lspeedss, @davel501, @flyin_dutchman, @4x15mph, @Raphael, @Rigger, @D dock jet, @bibbubouy, @AR230Fan, @Mike Barrett, @Lawson2479, @jetboater4life, @CAM212SS, @BravoMike, @Speedling, @RiffRaftTorchLake, @Kyoshidon, @Charlie, @GTBRMC, @Lester, @DocSoc, @LZnoT, @Special Ed, @rkennis, @DeadlyFrog, @bucks448, @Artie, @jayvass, @cybuch, @Cookie Cutter, @Tim Polyak, @majsa, @KXCam22, @sstegh, @JEvanoff, @rsrlegends, @Gym, @RIchard Eastman, @ppd153, @cootercooter, @trace, @HawkTX, @DavidG, @RobA, @Roger Steele, @Kevin M, @Cloclo, @Randy and @Dirty.

One of our first actions as a forum was to hold a Logo Design Competition. Thank you to @Volffas, @Williamsone46, @TechRider and @fairpilot for your submissions. @Williamsone46's logo was chosen by member vote and is seen in several variations throughout the forum.

Our members have created and offered various types of SWAG incorporating the logo.

@justason - brought us two colors of koozies
@tim2808 - brought us four colors of flags
@Murf'n'surf - brought us a variety of sticker options
@Julian - brought us a variety of shirt and hat options
@txav8r - brought us two colors of footballs
And with @Williamsone46's help I organized a buy of spare tire covers, which I promise to do again very soon.

@JetBoatPilot and @Cobra Jet Steering LLC both jumped into our forum early on and have offered us steep discounts on several items. I especially want to thank @JetBoatPilot for advertising us to his mailing list.

We have been able to use our strong member count to negotiate member discounts with Lake Murray Floating Cabins, Bimini Sands and Perfect Pass.

Recently we embarked on a new relationship with Yamaha that began with @Murf'n'surf being invited to attend the launch of the new 190 FSH and spending the day with Yamaha executives. We hope to establish similar relationships with the other jet boat manufacturers in the coming year.

So much has happened in the last year that it would be impossible to sum it all up in one post. Much of what I am forgetting can be found amongst the Popular Content link.

Oh, I should not forget that ww have a User Map that many of us have been wanting for years!

Our forum is a success, not because of the administrators, but because of the members who contribute by sharing their experiences and helping others. Our administrators are committed to continuing the operation of our forum and following Our Code of Conduct which contains our Pledge to Our Members and Our Community.

To recognize the vast contribution of our that we have decided to give away SWAG to the 30 members, excluding admins and vendors, with the most likes. This breaks down as

A Flag:
@jcyamaharider
@Glassman
@justason
@Ronnie
@JC6275
@Williamsone46
@jawsf16
@octavio3311
@Zarrella
@itsdgm

A Four Pack of Koozies:
@MikeyL
@0627Devildog
@Big Shasta
@andy07sx230ho
@GiddYupJoe
@ScarabMike
@Boat Crazy
@Gym
@maboat
@Jim Robeson

A Sticker:
@Geoff Cooper
@Wayloncle
@Lspeedss
@sx210owner
@buckbuck
@GTBRMC
@Volffas
@Speedling
@Magic
@BigN8

We will be contacting these members to arrange delivery.

Thanks again everyone, I am looking forward to an even more successful 2015!
What a great place this is....cant thank you and the original ccontributors enough for making this environment what it is.

I was shocked to see my name on the list for koozies, that's awesome.... thank you!!

looking forward to many great years with you folks.

JJ-B-Boatin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
WOW! Hard to believe it has been a year already! Congrats! Even though I do not post much (do not have a jet boat - yet!), I do enjoy coming here and reading about everyone's experiences. Truly a great forum! I am glad to be apart of it - even though I currently own a prop boat!

Britboater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
To the admin staff, original instigators and everyone who has made the first year a success, give yourselves a big pat on the back :winkingthumbsup".

The concept of this forum rocks and it is a pleasure to use, from the ease of posting pictures to just surfing the pages, well done you Jetboat guru's :D. Sometimes posts are lost in translation but that makes it all the more interesting to me, a big thank you, keep the good work going.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Wow ... That year flew by! Seems like only yesterday we were being censored:devilhorns: Congratulations and a big THANK YOU to @Bruce, @Julian, @txav8r , @Murf'n'surf and everyone else who had a hand in making this place so awesome! In just a short year the amount of information that has made it way to the pages here is Unbelievable! It is nice to know there is a place to find answers and share ideas.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We must not forget @OperationROL who does a lot of Admin duties for the board and function organization in his region of avid Jet Boaters.

Here's a big welcome and thank you to our newest addition @ScarabMike who is the Scarab Forum Leader. He is already hard at work organizing and making headway in the newest and hopefully fastly growing Scarab section.

Thank you MEMBERS! You guys and gals are who really make this place special! You all are a great group of people with a real passion for boating and general Internet forum fun!

Here's to another great year!

Cheers.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
As everybody stated above, thanks guys for putting in the effort to bringing this community of boaters to much calmer waters. It's really made it fun again. The atmosphere here really does make it feel like a member driven site and not the other way around.

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Happy anniversary! I'm glad that I've been apart of this great community.

Noko

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Don't I get a dog treat for being a June member?:)

Love this site and all the guys who give great info.

BravoMike

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Happy Anniversary!!! A big :thumbsup: and thank you to the jetboaters.net staff for taking the chance on starting a forum that has become so much more than the other forum (forget the name :D). All the members that make this a great place to hang out and learn a thing or two. Thank you @txav8r for giving me the heads up and opportunity to become a part of this online community. Looking forward to year 2 and many to come.

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Happy Anniversary... It is great to be a part of a world wide family of people who are so thrilled with their boats that they want to share with everyone.

Glad I made the jump.

Rigger

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is COOL!!!

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Happy anniversary JBN ! I am desperately looking forward to fun in the sun and some great stories, pictures and modifications to come. Awesome forum indeed!