• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hello from Pembroke Pines fl

Nvrod123

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just picked up a 2019 AR190 from Tampa fl today. Haven’t had a chance to get it out on the water yet. Hopefully weather permitting I can take it out tomorrow. I have some boating experience but this is my first boat I’ve owned. Looking forward to being apart of the community C5D343FE-0651-44C7-9750-AD2234BB7AC1.jpeg

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations! Looks like you'll have a fun season ahead of you.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Just picked up a 2019 AR190 from Tampa fl today. Haven’t had a chance to get it out on the water yet. Hopefully weather permitting I can take it out tomorrow. I have some boating experience but this is my first boat I’ve owned. Looking forward to being apart of the community View attachment 98318
Welcome to the forum :Welcome:!!! Sharp looking 190. Good group of people here to help keep you on the water. Did you get it from Barney's? Please take lots of pictures and let us know if we can help.

Nvrod123

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome to the forum :Welcome:!!! Sharp looking 190. Good group of people here to help keep you on the water. Did you get it from Barney's? Please take lots of pictures and let us know if we can help.
Yes I did! I had a hassle free experience with them. did some negotiating of a trade over the phone on Thursday. Showed up Saturday to everything as promised and took my new boat home. Those guys are straight shooters.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Aloha and welcome to the gang, and nice Yammy.🤙🏽

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Yes I did! I had a hassle free experience with them. did some negotiating of a trade over the phone on Thursday. Showed up Saturday to everything as promised and took my new boat home. Those guys are straight shooters.
I like Barney's. Long time customer. They're a few miles from were I live. My first Yami jet boat was the SX-192. Had lots of fun on it. Now, get ready for some mods. Check out my sig for some idea. 🤔

Don't know if you've driven jet boats but they handle just like jetskis. When at the dock, take your time and have fun!!!

Ralph MIA

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Welcome aboard.

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
A244B106-FC39-4A5A-AF9D-5BC1A8D85AF8.jpeg

Dthiss

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
Congrats, I too just picked up my first jet boat. Good luck.