• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hello from West Virginia

Shark Bait

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
You guys have helped me in my search for a new boat. Had a couple others, but wanted something better and nicer. Started looking at the Yamaha’s and didn’t look further. The decision was difficult for they make many nice boats but ultimately made the acquisition of a new 2019 242 Limted S E Series. I like it, a lot. The wife didn’t know about it until I went to go get it, 6+ hours away (evidently WV doesn’t have a Yamaha boat dealer), I wanted the white/slate blue. She seams ok with, I think. Lol. I look forward to learning from you fine folks to make my ownership a great experience.

Attachments

bolivas

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What part of ev? My wife is from parkersburg wv.. we hauled the boat up there a few years a gu o and went up amd down the Ohio for a bit.

Shark Bait

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
What part of ev? My wife is from parkersburg wv.. we hauled the boat up there a few years a gu o and went up amd down the Ohio for a bit.
Charleston. We usually pull the boat to Summersville Lake.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Beautiful boat! We approve of your purchase even if your wife is

akozar

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Charleston. We usually pull the boat to Summersville Lake.
I have a house in Summersville and Just bought a 2020 242 se. Maybe I'll see you on the lake!!

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Really nice! Clean and simple. Good luck and let us know if you need any advice on how to spend more $$ with mods. Great forum too. Lots of great info to help keep you safe and on the water. Take pics and share often. Enjoy...

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Nice looking boat! Were you able to work a deal on a cover? Towing without one hurts my ocd. :)

Franced123

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Awesome boat, I trailer mine to summersville as well but live in SW PA. Awesome lake, water was perfect over fathers day weekend! Happy boating. Nice boat.

akozar

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Awesome boat, I trailer mine to summersville as well but live in SW PA. Awesome lake, water was perfect over fathers day weekend! Happy boating. Nice boat.
Was there for the 4th of July and week after. Awesome lake...been going there for years. Even better now with a new boat!

Franced123

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Was there for the 4th of July and week after. Awesome lake...been going there for years. Even better now with a new boat!
Love summersville will be camping there this week!

poordealguy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Resurrecting this thread.
We will be in Summersville for the long weekend. The weather is looking unfriendly (thunderstorms) but we will still be trailering the boat with the hope of getting it on the water at least one day.

Any input on good coves to anchor, areas to watch out for, good food on/near the lake will be much appreciated.

akozar

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
We will be there as well. Bastards cove is a popular spot. (Small waterfall). Not really much to watch out for except I heard there's a lot of debris from a flood this past winter. There's no food on the lake so you'll have to bring your own. Long point grill is on the way to Battle Run boat launch. It's pretty good. More in the town of Summersville. Maybe we'll see ya out there.

poordealguy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great - watch for a white AR190 with Ohio numbers and we will keep an eye out for a 242!
We will be there as well. Bastards cove is a popular spot. (Small waterfall). Not really much to watch out for except I heard there's a lot of debris from a flood this past winter. There's no food on the lake so you'll have to bring your own. Long point grill is on the way to Battle Run boat launch. It's pretty good. More in the town of Summersville. Maybe we'll see ya out there.

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Will do... Safe travels!
Hey y’all! Hope to be there in late June early July. Live in Charles Town, WV and have family in Charleston, Point Pleasant, and Parkersburg. Just got back from PP after a couple of days on the water, mostly on the Kanawha... Ohio was full of wood chips and logs. Post up on your next trip and I will do the same. Keep an eye out for a 21 195S yacht blue and I’ll keep an eye out for you.

Cheers!

BRosen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Great looking boat! Congrats!