• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Help-2017 AR210-Battery works, switches turn on-Boat doesn’t crank

MajorBummer210

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
All,

I have an AR210 2017.
When master switch is turned on-Battery works, switches turn red, blower works.

Radio screen and connext screen don’t turn on when master switch is turned on.
Boat does not crank when keys are turned.

could be the problem and how do I fix this?
Fuse situation?

TIA!

Have you checked the easy stuff like engine shut off lanyard and kill switches on back wet storage ( access area for clean out plugs)

Have you checked the easy stuff like engine shut off lanyard and kill switches on back wet storage ( access area for clean out plugs)
Not this. I can’t even get the radio screen to turn on when the master switch is turned on.

I would start with checking your battery voltages first. Some accessories will work with low voltage while the motors and screens wont. Consider anything below 11.9V a dead battery and go from there.

Have you tried switching batteries off and on a few times? Sometimes on my 195 the screen doesn't come on, I turn off and on batteries and it works fine.

Going to check the manual, but I the meantime…where is the fuse panel?

Lessee... on a 2017, check the back wall behind the engines. You should have a big black thing hanging there with a 4" or so circular cap. Unscrew the cap to find gold.

Back