• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Help for identifying a boat

Stan79

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Sportster
Boat Length
Hello to everybody!

This is not a jetboat but I don't know how to figure out which model and who is manufacturer of it. I have bought this small boat as a project for restoration. And in papers that come with boat is only described that is glass fibre pleasure boat. Length 4.70m by 1.90m
He was registered before in my country (Serbia) and that is not a problem. But I would like to find specifications of manufacturer. Because I would like to know what size of outboard motor is recommended by manufacturer, and how it was looked as new.

If anyone knows answers I would be grateful!
Thanks for your time!
20230517_063510.jpg

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sorry Mate, not familiar with this.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Been doing so searching for the past couple of days. Definitely not something American made, looks more English, European or Italian.
The best I can see so far are down to two companies, both outside the US and not exactly the same hull shape. I will keep looking to see if I can find anything closer.
1. Fletcher Boats
2. Vega Boats

Stan79

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Sportster
Boat Length
Been doing so searching for the past couple of days. Definitely not something American made, looks more English, European or Italian.
The best I can see so far are down to two companies, both outside the US and not exactly the same hull shape. I will keep looking to see if I can find anything closer.
1. Fletcher Boats
2. Vega Boats
Thanks for the effort. I'm researching myself and the closest I find is Elan gt 070. But also have some differences in the hull and stern.
Searching continues... 😄

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So it is a 15' boat. I had a 50 hp mercury on a 15' Boston Whaler. I think it's max hp rating was 70. I have a 115hp Yamaha 2-stroke on an 18' Boston Whaler. Max rating for that boat is 150hp. The Whalers look heavier than your boat. Do you know what year it was built? In our area of the globe, there is a H.I.N. # on the upper right section of the transom. That number will start with 3 letters that identify the manufacturor. The number also includes the hull # and the month and year made.

mchiz

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Check out Bekro Speedboot (not a misspelling)
Maybe 70hp Merc

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Is there a reference to a serian number or HIN (hull identification number) in the paperwork? or in the stern of the boat anywhere?