• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Help me with a girl name!

DeadlyFrog

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I find alot of members here to be quite clever and witty. Since I'm in my boating off season, I decided to pick up a new boating buddy. She is a Chiweenie. Dad a teacup Chihuahua and Mom a teacup Dashound. Please help me with a name!
20160116_171106-1.jpg

Last edited:
Cute puppy! The only name that came to me is Queenie.

I like Queenie, too. Teacup or Babe (she will be your boat Babe) or Caroline (because I got the Chicago song in my head for some reason--but it has 'line' in it, which IS a boating term) or Joan Jet or Belle (as in yo quiero Taco).

Lebrona Jamison

Cute pup.

I like greek/Hindu goddess names for small girl dogs. For example:

Athena
Juno
Clio
Nike
Kali
Thora
etc.

@DeadlyFrog , I'm going in a different direction with my recommendation. Consider "Chewbacca", or "Chewy" for short. The pic shows a resemblance to Chewbacca from Star Wars, and of course, there's the obvious connection to the chewing behavior that most dogs exhibit. It's a great name if you're a Star Wars fan too.
She's a cutie. Give her lots of love.

name it "dammit" that way you don't feel so bad every you time you yell it when you find tiny turdpiles.

laugh and sneer at me, but my uncle named his dog that LOL This was especially clever when we went canoeing. hit the rapids, hed yell "PADDLE DAMMIT" I was 6 and i thought that was the funniest thing EVER. because I was allowed to say it a few times, within context of course.

I'm a fan of funny and thought out animal names. friends dogs are all named after top gun call signs. and its flippin' hilarious when gives them commands.. goose maverick and ice man

we had a cat named "useless" then another named "panintheus" told grandma it was Greek god of pets, but actually, if you say slowly, is just "pain-in-the-a$$" haha

cute name vote: daisy

:) good luck, shes adorable.

Hey, thanks to everyone for all the suggestions so far!!! I'm still considering... KEEP THEM COMING.... :thumbsup:

At the size she will grow to how about "appetizer"?!:woot::woot:

Snack

Back