• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Help please. Sea doo speedster 200

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length

Cdud22

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Speedster
Boat Length
Amar WOW what an amazing boat. I would love to have that boat. But that is far from Texas and my wife would shoot me. LOL

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Amar WOW what an amazing boat. I would love to have that boat. But that is far from Texas and my wife would shoot me. LOL
I can bring it halfway to Tennesse and hand it over. Main thing is to convince your wife. I found out that begging , pleading, sulking and waxing poetry always helps :D

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I can bring it halfway to Tennesse and hand it over. Main thing is to convince your wife. I found out that begging , pleading, sulking and waxing poetry always helps :D
Poetry! That's what i am missing!

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Poetry! That's what i am missing!
F@&$ poetry, buy this damn boat! LOL.
I ran back from Bimini with @Amar Nanduri this year, I had to push it to keep up with his boat!
I don’t need to tell you - you could use that boat on your little Lake Michigan.
Just saying.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Cdud22,@Speedling I was not joking. One of you 2 pull the trigger. I will be glad to make a drive to TN or IL to bring whatever boat is meant to end up in Dallas. You guys short things with your wife's and don't worry about the drive. @Amar Nanduri & I will play transporters.

@swatski is right about Amar's boat and I have zero reservation that Speedling's boat is in good shape. @Cdud22 I know it is hard to just take our words for it, but these boats ( either Amar or Speedling) are not stock boats. To put in Texas perceptive, you will be getting Ford F150 Raptor for the price of a F150 XLT. If you want to come over in Frisco this weekend I can show you & your wife my boat, so yall can see the difference between stock and non stock boats ( I am not going to say consider the seadoo at all because if Speedling is willing to sale his boat, it will make no sense what so ever to buy the seadoo over his boat). My take is this: if you are sure are going to Bimini for sure, I will get Amar's boat. If you are maybe for Bimini but definilty local in DFW, then I would go for speedling's.
For the love of God the 3 of you get together on PM and sort this out. There is lot of middle man elimination and everyone is motivated, so yall will be suprised on what kind of deals you will be getting. Worse case scenario I will drive my prius to PA and ducktape my tower on it to bring it back hope in Texas, but one of you will really loose on a good boat.

http://www.nadaguides.com/Boats/Power-Boats

PS. no poetry from me, just pure rational prose.

If I may add a curveball here. If @swatski buys the limited series, it very likely that I will be buying his boat ( even with the broken tower) which automatically means there is 2012 sx240 with 66.6 hours in Dallas for sale.

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
F@&$ poetry, buy this damn boat! LOL.
I ran back from Bimini with @Amar Nanduri this year, I had to push it to keep up with his boat!
I don’t need to tell you - you could use that boat on your little Lake Michigan.
Just saying.

You are too modest @swatski . I was in fact trying to keep up with you. Your boat was running as smooth as silk at those high speeds and waves. But man o man what fun that trip was....amazing race to an amazing place to amazing friends to amazing adventures to amazing stories told to friends and relatives. It is something that I cherish and relish everyday.

My family can hardly wait for Bimini 2018. My original plan for summer 2018 was to RV with family for 1-2 months all over the USA and show my kids the length and breath of our great country. After Bimini 2017 that plan is put on hold as the wife and kids hands down want to go to Bimini 2018.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well damn if everyone is buying everyone elses boats if anyone wants my 2017 AR240 in the faster red option with 37 hours and under warranty till March 2021 for $45k let me know I will upgrade now.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
@Cdud22 i messaged ya. Make me an offer! Where you at by he way? My sil is in dallas. Wotks at the hyatt as a manager.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well damn if everyone is buying everyone elses boats if anyone wants my 2017 AR240 in the faster red option with 37 hours and under warranty till March 2021 for $45k let me know I will upgrade now.
My wife actually wont let me buy a red boa :(

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My wife actually wont let me buy a red boa :(
Well it actually white with red high lights lol that should be acceptable.
image.png

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Betik, that's your next boat! ... and it has the right kind of trailer! ... and it has a warranty till 2021 (that's worth at least $50).
Just to add to this - the AR tower modification - if desired, is both easy and inexpensive.
In the simplest version of the mod, it is just a longer hand-wheel bolt where more thread is engaging.
Or, you can have your wife keep an eye on it. Either way, it won't fail.

--

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Hi Guys. I just got informed that I lost out on the other express cruiser I was aiming for. Someone swooped in at the last minute and offered a sweeter deal to the seller and he accepted that offer. I was completely blindsided on this as I was busy with my travels and saw the message when my flight landed.

Long story short it's back to square one for me searching for an other boat and I think I will wait till march before I search again. What a bummer

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
amar so are you going to tell us what boat you lost, so when we see a similar boat in Bimini you can tell you " hey Amar isn't that the boat you were going to buy ?"

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
no wonder you were all over it!!!! Had you showed me I would have offered $35K and keep it in my backyard just for the sake of it LOL
I am kind of suprised though because those things new are over 100K :eek:

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
@Amar Nanduri that is just about what we hope to get later in life! Our kids are jumpers meaning jump off of every part of the boat! I am scared of the prop. My in laws have props but i just don't like it. When my kids get older that is my dream boat style!
There are a bunch for sale but that sure is a good price! Makes a 30k yamaha look pointless in comparison doesn't it?