• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Help Us Decide on a Boat Name

What name is best???

• The Nauti-Toy

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • The Nauti-Family

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • The Nauti-Family's Toy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Since there have been several creative boat names on this forum, my wife and I decided to try our hand on a creative name. We have gone back and forth on boat names and narrowed the choices to the three listed in the poll.

Ugh I hate to be THAT guy but the "Nauti" boat names is pretty overdone. I'm not trying to be mean I just figured I'd be honest

To do this properly, I think we need some details. What do you folks do for a living? Hobbies? Farmingdale is... upstate? Long Island? You got a boat because ___? That will give us some more to work with...

Ugh I hate to be THAT guy but the "Nauti" boat names is pretty overdone. I'm not trying to be mean I just figured I'd be honest

I understand. We have tossed around names for three years. Just hate not having a name.

I like the Nauti-Family. If I thought my wife would let me get away with it I'd steal it from you!

I like the Nauti-Family. If I thought my wife would let me get away with it I'd steal it from you!

My wife came up with Nauti-toy...I wanted the family.

Maybe I'm still just a teenager at heart but I laughed when I saw "Nauti-family" and especially at the "Nauti-Family's Toy". Keep getting older... mind stays in the gutter.

I do have agree that "Nauti-" anything is well done, but then it's your boat. I would go with something more personal.
But then... happy wife, happy life!

Maybe I'm still just a teenager at heart but I laughed when I saw "Nauti-family" and especially at the "Nauti-Family's Toy". Keep getting older... mind stays in the gutter.

I do have agree that "Nauti-" anything is well done, but then it's your boat. I would go with something more personal.
But then... happy wife, happy life!

that is the kind of reaction we were looking for...I kinda figured everyone would be rather against the Nauti part...

I named my boat "Bow Movement" I get a kick out of saying it on the radio every time.

Long Island Wake?
Propless in NY?
24 problems, Prop ain't one?
My New York Jets? (taking you're a Jet's fan)

I'm still with @tdonoughue - we need more info on your other hobbies or reason's you have a boat.

I had to put this sticker on my boat. I love it lol image.jpeg

Long Island Wake?
Propless in NY?
24 problems, Prop ain't one?
My New York Jets? (taking you're a Jet's fan)

I'm still with @tdonoughue - we need more info on your other hobbies or reason's you have a boat.

Not a jets fan...

So we are 100% Greek
Two young kids, girl and boy (they are Greek also haha)
Huge NY Islanders fans
Love camping
I work as a construction PM
Wife is an office manager
In to classic cars. 1973 MACH1
Biking
Beach
We love being on the water.

MY BIG FAT GREEK BOAT ... lol sorry man, I couldn't stop myself

Not a jets fan...

So we are 100% Greek
Two young kids, girl and boy (they are Greek also haha)
Huge NY Islanders fans
Love camping
I work as a construction PM
Wife is an office manager
In to classic cars. 1973 MACH1
Biking
Beach
We love being on the water.

OPA? Having that boat will be a true celebration of life with your family

Ok, now we have something on which we can work. I don't know if I can beat @Bennie, but I will try. Lessee (I love this part)...

Our Puckin Boat
Sparky on the Beach
Nauti Sparky
Naut Much Greek
Built So I Could Buy

Though, now that I know the story, you will probably wind up with Nauti Toy... Which is the best of the options you gave.

Ok, now we have something on which we can work. I don't know if I can beat @Bennie, but I will try. Lessee (I love this part)...

Though, now that I know the story, you will probably wind up with Nauti Toy... Which is the best of the options you gave.

I'm with @tdonoughue on this one. Sides maybe if you name the boat like momma wants you might get her to want to take the boat out more often... Win/win :thumbsup:

There is also "Knotti" that is used less

Kick in the nauts
Naut so fast
Nauty by nature
Naut your's
Naut for nothing
Naut working

Back