• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

hi

mikie22

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
my autism is mild i have level 2 autism which mean i need help with lots of stuff in my life my mom helps me lots in my life shes my hero as a kid i always had her and i still have my mom now my favorite person is my mom i never had many friends but i was ok i can talk walk do lots of things i couldn't talk till age 5 couldn't walk till age 3 wasnt potty trained till age 4 living with autism is not easy i struggle everyday too do the best i can, i do have adhd, ocd, speech issues, i have bad learning issues i have asthma . allergy's i have anxiety issues bad i have night terrors i dont like yelling or mean people i cry when people are mean too me im over senstive i had lots of surgery's ,i dont like dentists, i like helping people, i love Christmas, Halloween, i like movies, music, video games, i like fishing, i cant swim deep water fears i like camping, i like disney, i like minecraft im really good at computers i do take adhd meds which are not helping but i will be getting new adhd meds i like pizza my favorite food , i have spd, learing and developmental delays too

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You are perfect! I am very glad that you found this site and look forward to helping you any way that I can. Autism has touched my family and I’m very proud that you have shared about you with us.

We have a great community here and have a passion to help others with boating and especially jet boats.

mikie22

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
You are perfect! I am very glad that you found this site and look forward to helping you any way that I can. Autism has touched my family and I’m very proud that you have shared about you with us.

We have a great community here and have a passion to help others with boating and especially jet boats.
i messaged you i love talking

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
:Welcome: