• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Holy Cr@p! Whose Yamaha is this?

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
From Wetsounds Facebook page tonight:

11054263_10152891283548224_1606324038970355640_n.jpg

Holy Crap is right!

More like in debt and deaf!

28 speakers on the tower alone! That boat must have some serious amps and batteries.

I want one!

No need for bags...

Reactions: 007
Tower is already at max weight capacity. Probably collapse it pulling a heavy person.

Imagine the Wave with the 17 batteries needed to drive that system.

Whoa

WHAT!? YOU"RE GONNA HAVE TO SPEAK UP!!!

I know everybody talks about these boats being loud and how you can't hear the music at speed, but this might be a little bit of overkill. Ya think?

My wife couldn't stop laughing when I showed her the pic of this boat. Being a past victim of thefts what I see are easy targets for the next thief with an Alan wrench. Put the right bit on a cordless drill and take one side (12 speakers) off in less than 30 seconds and be gone with both side panels in 60 seconds (less time than it would take me to find a parking spot for my rig when I go out to eat after boating).

Last edited:
I count 24 808s on that tower. Those 808s are good for in boat speakers (I have 8) , not tower speakers. He really should have loaded up on some more Horn Loaded REV-10s or REV-410s if he want's to run the sand bar or cove.

I don't know who he is but if he pulls up at shell island, we're outta there. (after giving him stink eye for a half hour).

@Wayloncle you better not have done some winter upgrades.

Well, that is one way to get rid of engine noise, for every Yamaha within a 5 mile radius.

I count 24 808s on that tower. Those 808s are good for in boat speakers (I have 8) , not tower speakers. He really should have loaded up on some more Horn Loaded REV-10s or REV-410s if he want's to run the sand bar or cove.

You back from deployment? Haven't seen you in quite a while.

It probably sounded great in the warehouse or garage while somebody was working off winter boating fever. I can just see a group of guys sitting around with a bunch of beers saying "You know what would be really awesome, if you took a bunch of speakers...."

Those look like custom vacuum formed plastic panels in the tower "windows." Big bucks. Little sense.

Possibly a shop's show or competition boat?

Back