• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

House items not powering on

Msurace

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
All house items, bilge, blower, radio, lights not working. The red light doesn’t illuminate on rocker switches. Batter is fine.

Seno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Battery connections all tight? Have you checked fuses? Battery switch?

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
you should have a fuse mounted on the wall by the battery, it may be up higher and hard to see, it supplies the helm power,

Msurace

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
thank you for the suggestions. The battery terminals are tight. I even switched batteries and that didn't work. I checked fuses that are mounted on the back wall of the engine compartment. All good with an Ohm meter. I have to check the fuse by the batteries. I didn't know about that.
The power worked fine until i was having trouble with a DC inflatable pump. That wasn't working so i tried to clean the contacts and rotate it in the cigarette lighter. after that nothing worked. I took the dashboard apart to get to the cables and all are connected and tight. Grounds are also ok. if feels like a fuse to me and i didn't know about the one by the batteries. I will check that out this weekend. Thank you