• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I bought a school bus!

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Trevor Shipman I have loved watching your build. Awesome work and never figured a bus project like yours would hit so close to home until my neighbor’s son parked a bus out front. Check out his build! Nothing done inside yet; but I am impressed with his work and shared your post for info as he builds out the interior. Also…Jocassee is my favorite. We just camped there two weeks ago. I am lucky I’m only an hour away and have even run up just for a Sunday afternoon cruise.
View attachment 167592View attachment 167593View attachment 167594View attachment 167596View attachment 167597
Oh wow!!! He’s gonna one up me for sure!!! Found him on instargram. Thanks for sharing!