• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

I have the best pictures on the new Yamaha 275

This is the jetboaters.net equivalent of being Rick Rolled.....I came in expecting something completely different!

I bet that boat won't guzzle nearly as much as that 275 will....o_O

That's about right!!:thumbsup:

But will it make the Bimini run?

You can take it to Bimini but you better start training now.
paddle.png

Does it come with a hardtop for an extra $30k?

We were out over the weekend 200k worth of boats floating where is everyone hanging out? in the $80.00 blow up float

We were out over the weekend 200k worth of boats floating where is everyone hanging out? in the $80.00 blow up float

I'll be honest. I feel like the worst jetboat owner ever!!! The wife and I will take the boat out, a mild 25-30 MPH..... get to a good location, turn the boat off and literally just float down the river in the boat for the next 2-3 hours. Motor back to the marina and call it a good day of boating!!!! Everyone at work says I should have just got a pontoon boat for all the floating we do as compared to actual boating!

I'll be honest. I feel like the worst jetboat owner ever!!! The wife and I will take the boat out, a mild 25-30 MPH..... get to a good location, turn the boat off and literally just float down the river in the boat for the next 2-3 hours. Motor back to the marina and call it a good day of boating!!!! Everyone at work says I should have just got a pontoon boat for all the floating we do as compared to actual boating!

Ha. Not the only one. We head out of our marina to our favorite cove. Rarely over 25mph. Takes us like 10 minutes to get to the cove. Then just float till the battery wants to die. Haha.

The last two seasons we've done exactly this for like 95% of our boating. It's a quick 10-15min ride to the cove, sit for 3-4hrs at anchor, then 10-15min back to the ramp.

We cruised around a LOT more before the baby was here. Did a LOT more watersports before the baby as well. We expect the fun to return once he's old enough to not fall out on his own :D :D. First time on the water was 6wks old. He's 15mo now. Will be 2 at the start of next season, so we hope he's got his sea legs figured out by then and doens't require constant attention from an adult to remain safe. Once he can sit and stay for some period of time we'll be back to tubing and skating.

Screenshot_20190708-104527_Facebook.jpg

Back