• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I see what Yamaha has been busy on

Damn waverunners those things are dangerous.

Attachments

• braden standing on the seat (2).jpg
    braden standing on the seat (2).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 37
That jetblaster is a disappointing replacement of the waveblaster. The ride on the old waveblasters was a unique experience. My friend has his 10+ years and beat that ski in the surf. At some point he had screwed footstraps into the deck and attempted to backflip it. I think they never sold well because it took practice to master boarding the ski in deep water.

That jetblaster is a disappointing replacement of the waveblaster. The ride on the old waveblasters was a unique experience. My friend has his 10+ years and beat that ski in the surf. At some point he had screwed footstraps into the deck and attempted to backflip it. I think they never sold well because it took practice to master boarding the ski in deep water.
Actually, I think they nailed it. I’ve never been on a Waveblaster and frankly never had much interest in them but this Jetblster seems like a good mix. It reminds me of the 1993 SeaDoo SPi I had which was extremely nimble but this has way more power and modern features. Would I buy one? No, I am a VX/FX guy these days but would love to throw a Jetblaster around a few times on a calm day. I think these are really neat for the market they’re going for.

Actually, I think they nailed it. I’ve never been on a Waveblaster and frankly never had much interest in them but this Jetblster seems like a good mix. It reminds me of the 1993 SeaDoo SPi I had which was extremely nimble but this has way more power and modern features. Would I buy one? No, I am a VX/FX guy these days but would love to throw a Jetblaster around a few times on a calm day. I think these are really neat for the market they’re going for.

Those old Seadoo hulls were really good. You can think of the waveblaster as the same size of the seadoo hull, but flatter on the bottom. They leaned over like a motorcycle and could slide very easily. And since the bottom was flat, they got really crazy air on jumps. A 3ft wave in the surf could easily send you 12ft in the air..

Back