• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

I'm Back!!!

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Who's ready for Havasu????????? :woot:

Havasu Invite - Working Final.jpg

A shiny set of Wetsounds Rev 10s are going up to match my 2 Rev 410s! Along with another Arc Amp to power! Pictures next week.

Last edited:
Man i wish I wasn't so far away !!!!!

1st half of deployment down, one to go! Almost done with Officer of the Deck on that beast they call an aircraft carrier. Ready to stand OOD on my own boat.

Welcome back brother! Second half may get a bit more interesting...

Wish I was not so far away :( I know it will be fun!!! Loved the big parties at Havasu when I lived in AZ. Also, attended a couple of gatherings put on by Malibu back in the late 90's.

[flag]Welcome Home!!! Glad to see you home safely![flag]

@Sotally Tober Welcome back man! Deployments suck but your mid tour seems to fall during a great time of year. I wish I could come maybe next year. Looks like it will be a good time. Have a few for me.

Welcome back Tober! I just sold my Boat, and Family Hates me. Have Fun. You deserve it!!

Welcome back!

I was just thinking the other day you needed more speakers and another amp!

glad to have you back, enjoy the time!

Oh, and as you got my mind off track I forgot to tell you welcome back!

So :Welcome: Back

If it is anything like before, @Sotally Tober is known to take a few snapshots of their good times on the water.

Welcome home Sir. Glad you are back!!!

Welcome back!!!!...parked and ready for pictures!!!

Welcome back and enjoy your time off! I wish we could join you but that is too far on short notice. Look forward to your pictures as well!

Welcome Back!!
Damn, I wish I wasn't going to be traveling, we would have loved to join you guys!
Have fun, of course you're going to have fun...silly me. LOL

Welcome home! Enjoy the debauchery!!!!!

And don't forget to show us how aweful it was!!!

Back