• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

I'm Back!!!

I put 105hrs just while you were overseas....
Would love to do another River trip.... Kids go back in a week or so. ...

There all mad because I sold the boat to soon....
.... I'll be back

If my wife did not just pop out a kid... I would be finding an excuse to be at havasu for this right now!!!!

Who doesn't. For $140k+ - what's not to like!

No-one actually pays those $$
It's like buying a Chevy Truck... Take 20-30% off and that's the price.

2014 - MarsterCraft X-10 Surf and Trailer. List $134,000.00

Dealer blowout. $81,000.00

That's reality.

No one pays $134k

That's reality.

No one pays $134k

After we buy the house at Canyon Lake in a few years we are planing on either a G21 or a Magic Deckboat. We will see............

That's reality.

No one pays $134k

Yes - but Tober specifically mentioned the G21 or G23 - not a MC. I see new MC's for $80k+ all day. The Nautique/Malibu dealer down the street has a "end of season" sale on a WakeSetter MXZ for $60k. However, the cheapest blowout price I've ever seen for a G23 was $125k, and that was discounted from the $155k MSRP.

If my wife did not just pop out a kid... I would be finding an excuse to be at havasu for this right now!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Hey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome "home" ............ You've been missed alot !
Now we KNOW there's gonna be some "goodies" :winkingthumbsup" :rolleyes: :thumbsup: :p :rolleyes: ....... Yoooooooooooooo Babeeeeeeeeeee !
Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Hey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome "home" ............ You've been missed alot !
Now we KNOW there's gonna be some "goodies" :winkingthumbsup" :rolleyes: :thumbsup: :p :rolleyes: ....... Yoooooooooooooo Babeeeeeeeeeee !
Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Thanks! 9 Hours until I'm on a plane heading back to Cali.

Hey buddy, welcome home. I may be out there the weekend of 8/22-24.....if I can wrangle the group, we'll head down river from Needles :cool:

Hey buddy, welcome home. I may be out there the weekend of 8/22-24.....if I can wrangle the group, we'll head down river from Needles :cool:

Sweet!!! We will be in the Channel, Copper Canyon or the Sandbar. You will hear the boat before you see it ;)

We definitely will be heading north to check out Pirates Cove for the first time on one of the days. Is that were you are staying?

Sweet!!! We will be in the Channel, Copper Canyon or the Sandbar. You will hear the boat before you see it ;)

We definitely will be heading north to check out Pirates Cove for the first time on one of the days. Is that were you are staying?

Tober,
Pirates Cove is worth the Trip.... They have a Large Cove, Places to Beach and Dock your boat, Huge Bar,...We had good food when we were there...
We also RV'd there a couple times earlier in the Season....

Sooooooo wish we were going...
Have fun

We will be around those parts. You should also check out Topock's new restaurant / pool on the AZ side just across form Pirates cove. They have live bands playing on a stage above the sunken swim-up bar at the pool!

We will be around those parts. You should also check out Topock's new restaurant / pool on the AZ side just across form Pirates cove. They have live bands playing on a stage above the sunken swim-up bar at the pool!

Those are always awesome!

Right up to the point that you realize you have been sitting there for 3 hours and no one has got out of the pool to pee!

Right up to the point that you realize you have been sitting there for 3 hours and no one has got out of the pool to pee!
I have yet to see anyone get out of the lake to pee either!

Whats the name of the Restaurant?

Topock's
Just past bridge on Right going upriver.
Got bar stools shaped like Butts

Has that London Bridge not fallen down yet? I think I may have been lied to in my childhood....

Back