• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

In need of a Bimini for 08 ar230

That is correct, the guy said the box's are so big and arrive on a flatbed so shipping is a lot. The 128 is the est. shipping and their fine print says it can go up and they will call or email to confirm the price increase.

I would make sure folks are talking about same place....http://www.yamahasportsplaza.com/ where I ordered. Never had a problem with shipping being too high.

Yes exact same place. Most frustrating part of my experience was they waited two weeks after I ordered and paid for the item to call me and tell me I needed to pay them more money. In the end they did honor the original price I paid but it wasn't till I asked them to go ahead and cancel the order that they did so. They were nice on the phone and I'm sure they are great people so really not trying to bash them to hard as I know many people on here have had great experiences with them.

Back