• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Increasing cost of new boats?

Rowdie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Y’all making my brain hurt.

ChrisM

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
I love the fact that after I ordered my Vortex in 2015 with nearly every upgrade, I am still able to keep upgrading to match current features since the hull and cockpit hasn't changed yet. I have added the transom filler cushions, the bow chaffing plate, extra table and mount, the gas strut for the port glovebox, and so on. I'd love to add the steering wheel controls for the radio ect, but that's a little advanced for my platform.

Canuckjetboater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Uh kids! This is what I am talking about. I could not make it out in the original photo, but we all know what that is!!!

The paddle control is coming to the other boats besides the 275!!!! Thanks for brightening this up Hangoutdoors!!!! Do not overlook this. As this is what will shut up the naysayers that are saying Yamaha is playing catch up. This tech is not in any other boat, other than the 275, until one week from now!

And guess what, the next leak will be something pointing at a supercharged 1.8, or the swim up seats. Take that to the bank! Nice work!
@biffdotorg .....paddle control on other models would change EVERYTHING! ......SVHO1.8 would be pretty awesome too! :cool: