• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

INQUIRY - 2017 Surf Stream Wake Enhancer

ApelilaRains

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
ok, I've been researching on the the Scarb's new 2017 Surf Stream Wake Enhancer. I FINALLY found a decent photo of what it looks like, but still to this day CANNOT find a video or feedback on how it rides with it on and how the wake would look like. Is it just me, or is it just a figment of my imagination. It's driving me nuts! No videos or pics of wake! Thoughts????

Attachments

Pirana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
What the heck...! I've seen a Platinum with some tabs on the back, but never those!

ApelilaRains

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Tested the surf tabs and ballast this weekend, i've added it to the watersports section HERE