• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

It's A Good Life!

How Many Boat's have YOU owned since the age of 18?

• Total voters

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
If the stars align, count me in as well (I’m over by Madison).

Milwmarc

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We knew our relationship would come to an end some time. We had some good laughs, a few tears and made some memories. I rode you hard and put you away wet...but even YOU have to admit.....you were getting a little old. Men need new play things to ogle at......and well.... you ARE past your prime. You were just becoming too much maintenance, you asked a lot and weren't giving back near as much in the pleasure zone you first gave me. So I found someone newer.....and let me tell you, I can do all the things I secretly fantasized about and get Nothing but Thank You's and Screams of Joy. Thanks for the memories...out with the old and in with the new. It's A Good Life.

In with the New

Milwmarc

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY.. I SWEAR I WASNT SPENDING ANOTHER DIME THIS YEAR...But after surfing ONCE ..i called gatlin for the wake wedge order and jet boat pilot for updated xv's from my old xl's. Today xmas...tomorrow playing with the new toys.!!

ITS A GOOD LIFE

Attachments

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY.. I SWEAR I WASNT SPENDING ANOTHER DIME THIS YEAR...But after surfing ONCE ..i called gatlin for the wake wedge order and jet boat pilot for updated xv's from my old xl's. Today xmas...tomorrow playing with the new toys.!!

ITS A GOOD LIFE
WW and a big transom bag is the ticket!
I'm sure you know it but don;t angle the WW too much, just 2-3 full turns of the turnbuckle from flat-out-strait only.

--

Milwmarc

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
WW and a big transom bag is the ticket!
I'm sure you know it but don;t angle the WW too much, just 2-3 full turns of the turnbuckle from flat-out-strait only.

--
Thanks for the info.