• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

It's confirmed - no more 24'

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The deadrise is identical to a 2020 242 so it is not more of a deep v at all. They cant make a duel engine boat to sharp of a V because in turns the outboard pump will cavitate

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Alright I heard back from my Dealer today, I asked him about the demo boat tour and if had anymore information.

He indicated that the demo boat is only going around FL and the south for right now and that he would probably get in 25's before the demo boat ever made it up this far to his dealership. He is optimistic that it will be soon before the 25's arrive at his dealership.

He will let me know when one comes in or is on the way so that I can take a look when it arrives to see if that is the direction we want to go in. I will of course get as much info as I can and post it here, if and when that happens.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes nice looking boat, I like the lines. Not sure about the triple platform seating, it is just eating up cockpit area? Now I could be wrong, I have not had the opportunity to be in one.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow, I just went to their website. The 26' is a real nice boat. I like the way the passenger seat works as well as it can seat 2.